The start

It was concert night. My big day view. "curtains in three minutes red." said a golden boy from behind me.

~three hours later~
"Jace what are you doing?" I ask him as he pulls me to his chest.
" I want you" he whispers into my ear before pulling my lips to his. This is wrong, I hate him, he's in a relationship with kaelie. I was trying to push him away but he pulled me closer every time I tried to get away. I stopped trying to push him away, he pulled me tight to his chest and opened my mouth forcefully. "ungh...Jace I can't breath." I say as the room goes dark. I feel him lift me up into his arms and start walking.

~twenty minutes later~
"Clary come on wake up." I hear a soft, husky voice whisper in my ear. When my eyes flutter open, I see gold. he leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. I moan at the feel of his warm lips on mine. "what? you want me? well...First I have to tell you something." jace says taking my face in his hands. "I...I love you clary." he says and I feel heat rush to my core and tears come to my eyes. "I can't believe that the Jace Herondale actually loves someone other than himself." I say as he looks at me worriedly "I've been waiting to hear those words since I meat you." I say pulling his lips to mine. It was hot and passionate. He began pulling my sweater off. he kissed his way down my neck before his lips left my body so he could remove my sweater. I was left in nothing but my lingerie set(a black lace thong, and a see through black lace bra with a thin see through robe.) "ungh...Jace god." I nearly scream as he rubs himself against my core, he licks his way down to the tie on my robe before undoing it and licking his way back up to my neck. All I could think about was how he would take my virginity and where he would take it. "ungh...oh!" I moan as he slides his fingers under my thong. He began torturing me slowly by rubbing his fingers over my clit. "J..jace please...stop teasing." I whimper in pleasure. he removes my bra and begins sucking, nipping, and pinching my breast. I moan so loud that I'm sure my crew can here it. jace pulls away from me and pulls down his black low riders and black boxers.(low riders=low riding jeans.)
I wasn't ready for this yet. I thought I was but I was wrong.