The Betrayal

Percy was walking to the beach where he was suppose to meet Annabeth in his pocket he had a ring he finally got Annabeth's mother's approval to marry her he got to the spot and was waiting for an hour when he heard some one say when are you going to dump that loser Percy walked over to the trees and saw John his half brother kissing Annabeth then she says I am meeting him later I will do it then Percy coughs John and Annabeth turn to see Percy he then says don't bother. Percy then says why I was going to propose to you I have no idea he then throughs the ring at her and runs to his cabin and locks his door and cry's for the next few days the other campers came to talk to him but he didn't want to see them the next day Percy decides to go and eat he sees people staring at him and over hears a conversation and they where saying I can't believe he broke up with her and how he was a loser that was when chronis walked up to him and gave him a bag full of his clothes and said I can't have someone like you at my camp so you are here by kicked out Percy is thrown out of camp and Percy was wishing for death and he knew a group of girls that will most likely kill him so he goes in search for Artemis and or hunters.