Three

The large, heavy stone doors started to creek open, casting in a streak of sunshine into the pitch black hallway. Aria stuck her head out, her eyes searching for any Zeru roaming around the palace entrance. Fortunately, the coast was clear. She tip toed very slowly and quietly, careful not to be noticed. Although she planned on defeating the Twilight Princess, she wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do.

There were several painted portraits of the Twilight Princess hanged up and down the hallway. In each one, the princess looked very regal yet scary, with her eyebrows arched, and her shoulders back, frowning. Her arms were down in a V shape, with each hand in the other. All the pastels were splatted together.

The long burgundy carpet covered the entire floor of the dark hallway, which was straight. Aria crept down it, until she reached an opening. She turned the corner, which led into the open atrium. Humongous columns lined the circular room.

In the middle, laid a copper statue of the Twilight Princess herself. She looked as if she was about to attack someone, her left arm reaching out, gasping for the air of an innocent, her teeth snarling.

Her extremely long hair was flowing as if it was in the swishing wind. The statue was so huge and tall, that it almost reached the pretty high ceiling.

Aria looked up. A crystal black chandelier hung from the ceiling, swinging mysteriously on its own. Chills etched up on Aria's spine.

Balconies lined the walls of the atrium. There were also two purple velvet staircases on each side of the room. There were many door afloat.

Aria wasn't sure which door to go into. She was running out of time. A Zeru could come in any minute. She decided to head up the spiral staircase on the right, heading into the door at the top. This would determine her destiny....

Aria slowly started to turn the knob of the door, creaking it open. Inside stood the Throne Room, big and grand. Also a little frightening and overwhelming. Aria made sure no one was nearby, stepped out, and closed the door behind her. She hoped she wouldn't regret this.