Its a good day to be gay

"Ack" Ethan yelped grabbing my arm.

I laughed.

"Come on Ethan, you're the one who wanted to watch this" Ethan released his grip on my arm.

"I do want to watch it B" he said defiantly.

Crossing his arms and pouting slightly. I nudged his shoulder.

"Then stop acting like a scaredy cat" I stated crossing my arms as well and smirked at him.

I actually didn't mind him grabbing my hand, I like feeling like I'm protecting him.

"What? I'm not-" suddenly a monster jumped out from behind a bush.

"Ahhh" Ethan screamed and quickly buried his head into my shoulder.

I laughed quietly.

"Shut up"

"I didn't say anything"

"I can hear your thoughts"

We both laughed at that and continued to watch the move. Ethan's head still on my shoulder. It's at time like these I tear myself in two with my feeling for Ethan. I know that I'm bi and I've wanted to tell Ethan that forever but once he know will he act the same around me? We've always been very affectionate best friend. Ethan often falls asleep on me, like he's doing now, but if I tell him he might get really awkward around me. Especially if I mention how I may have a crush on him. On the other hand, there's a very slight chance he might like me back. And that would be so fricking cool if that was the case. Sadly it's practically impossible. A vampire stuck his fangs into some girls neck and Ethan buried his face again.

"Really man? Some of our best friends are vampires" I said smirking.

"Hmm" Ethan mumbled into my neck.

"Oh don't worry princess" I said rolling my eyes and draping my arm around his shoulder. "I'll protect you"

"Oh you're just my night in shining armour aren't you" Ethan mumbled his sarcastic voice muted by my shirt.

After a while longer Ethan started to fall asleep.

"Hey Benny" he whispered sleepily.

"Yes Ethan" I whispered back looking down at his cute drooping eyes.

"I'm never watching a horror movie without you"

And with that he promptly fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Me neither man" I lightly moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

Even if he doesn't like me like me, this'll be enough for me.

*Le time skippy because I'm a lazy writer*

A week had passed and I was back at Ethan's for another scary movie night. But this time Sarah was here as well. Yippie. I have nothing against her, she's great, not to mention super hot... and scary. I just didn't like how Ethan got all goo goo eyes over her. I had just sat down beside Ethan when Sarah walked up in front of me.

"Hey that's my seat" she said crossing her arms.

"Umm no I always sit next to Ethan on movie night" I said looking over at Ethan for confirmation.

His eyes passed from mine to Sarah then back to me.

"Sorry man.." I scoffed but then again I didn't expect much else from him.

"Whatever" I mumbled as I moved over.

Sarah smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. After all, she was still one of my best friends.