Hide & Seek (Yandere)???

*11:50PM* [Raizen High School]

"Your POV"

"Oh, Y/NNNNNN~...!"

"Oh, Shit!" You cursed in your head surprisingly in shock and in fear, as you could still heard Kurumi's voice calling your name seductively, echoing somewhere in the hallways, despite of how huge Raizen High School is.

"Where are youuuuu~?"

"Come out, come out, wherever your aaaare~..." You heard her voice said, still echoing in the hallway.

But you must get away from her, no matter what! Because she's too dangerous!

You were basically a normal student who was not in the same class, but in the same grade as Kurumi and surprisingly found out that she's a spirit.

Plus to make thing worse, she also found out that you knew about her true identity, which caused her to go hunting you down.

So therefore, you've been running away and avoiding Kurumi for your life for a very long while.

And now... You were hiding in a small storage room where the janitors put all of their cleaning equipments there.

Not a very clever place to hide, but you really didn't have time to find a very good one.

Not even your own house will be a very good place to hide and to keep you safe from her, because for some reason she already knew where you live to begin with.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

"Oh, F***!" You cursed in your head surprisingly in shock and in fear, as you now heard footsteps slowly coming closer and closer towards your hiding spot's direction.

"Please don't come around here Please don't come around here Please don't come around here Please don't come around here." You said in your head repeatedly, as you now covered your mouth with your hand and avoided from making noise with your mouth, while still standing very still in the small storage room.

After hearing the footsteps comes to a stop...

*Rattle* *Rattle* *Rattle*

Cold sweats were now dripping off your forehead, as you now heard the doorknob began to rattle, causing you to hold your breath in fear, while still covering your mouth with your hand and avoiding from making noise with your mouth.

Several seconds later...

"..."

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

The doorknob suddenly stop rattling and you now heard the footsteps slowly began to leave the small storage room.

"..."

"(*sigh*)"

"Thanks goodness" You now removed your hand from your mouth and quietly sighed in relief.

It was a very good thing that you locked the doorknob of the small storage room from the inside.

But...

*BAM*

"Shit!" You surprisingly yelled in shock and in fear, as you now heard and saw the door of the small storage room burst out open in front of your face.