Part one

It was a cold night, February 21st 3150

And we were prepared to separate into two strike teams, Team Beta, which went in the front door and Team Alpha which went in a secret entrance to the mainframe chamber, I knew at once it was bad news, Alex took a knife to the back and Jen to the throat and I turned it off. Me and Brandon went into the right Chamber while James went into the left. As soon as the door shut I heard a gunshot and some struggling, then I heard James cursing.

Me and Brandon make it into the Chamber where Johnny Mathers was waiting and he lifts up Brandon and throws him across the room, where Brandon yells "Geronimo!!!!!!!!!" Causing the Blue suit to spring up on Him, protecting him

"Go! Jack Go!!!" He says and pulls out his Saber loads it and Shoots Johnny in the face, while I shout "Quantum Powers" which allows me to hack in without breaching the security and getting us all killed, I manage to set the building to self destruct but before I can destroy all the serum, I am pulled out of the system by Mark Nicodemus himself, "Well Well, What do we have here?" Says Mark gleefully

"Not you" I say in horror "oh yes brother." " now WAIT JUST ONE FUCKING MINUTE, YOU TWO ARE BROTHERS?" Brandon yells "Language Mr. Williams, we don't appreciate Patrons who use such Language" "your not my brother, not anymore. Not since your killed Tommy." "You know I didn't kill your brother on purpose" he says. "It doesn't matter, because as soon as you hit him you drove away, leaving me alone with him, until he died." "I didn't know what else to do" he says sounding truly sorry. "Staying with me would have been the best thing to do, I wouldn't have turned you in, I would have covered for you." "why didn't you, I had to make you look insane to get out of it, and then it's my fault you got your job, Captain Kaine.""and let me make it up to you, I'll give you a job, here at NicoCorp, all you have to do to get the job is say yes, and your friends will even be allowed to leave, in one piece." "Shut the Fuck up, I'm not taking the Job Mark so you can just kill us now" "as you wish" he says Mr. Steele, can you remove the weapon from Mr. Kaine? "Me do as me told Mr. NicoDemus" he says stupidly.

I realize as they're frisking us that James is under the main console and he removes the programs and sets up the countdown, 100 rels to detonations (about 2 minutes) and Mark says I need to go now, he shoots Brandon in the leg knowing I won't leave him behind, killing me and Brandon in the Explosion. 10 rels to detonation, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1