Chapter 3: Back For You

Harry POV:

Once I got home from Louis' house, I went back to sleep. I had just now woken up on the couch. I guess I was too tired that I didn't make it up to my own room. Yeah I'm pretty lazy, who are you to judge? I got up and checked the time on my phone.

9:30 p.m.

5 messages from Loubear <3

Shit. Louis is going to hate me. I ran up the stairs to my room and opened the closet. I pulled out a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt. Once I finished changing, I somewhat fixed my hair, tossing it to the side, and put on my white vans.

I walked back downstairs, grabbed the keys off the coffee table, and headed straight my car. I turned on the car and drove as fast as I could to Louis' house. I would have been able to go a little faster, but the way traffic was going, it would take a century to get to him. I wanted to mentally slap myself. How could I forget about our first date? I just hoped he wouldn't be mad at me.

Louis POV:

I was ready for mine and Harry's date at 6:30. I decided to wear red chinos, stripped blue t-shirt, and red TOMS. I decided to watch some TV to past the time by, but nothing good was on. I was very eager to see Harry again. I felt so lonely without him. I missed him and the butterfly feeling I got whenever I saw his face.

When it was 7:00, I got up and went to the window to see it Harry's car was in the driveway. Sadly, there was no one there. I went back to the couch and sighed. Maybe he's just busy I thought to myself. He probably has some important business to attend to it.

About 15 minutes later, I decided to text Harry.

To Hazzabear <3:

Hey Harry! Im ready, just waiting for you.

I turned on the TV again and flipped through the channels. I started to watch spongebob when j couldn't find anything else. I laughed at the funny parts and sighed at the sad moments.

About 30 minutes later it was 7:45. I decided to text Harry again.

To Hazzabear <3:

Hey Harry! It's me Louis again. When are you coming over?

I set the phone down on the coffee table and closed my eyes. Was Harry going to ditch me? Did he already forget about me? I know I'm not favored by many but he didn't need to lead me on like that. I sent another message to Harry.

To Hazzabear <3:

Are you here yet Harry?

It was now 8:10 and still no message from Harry. I felt a pain shoot through my heart. It was the same pain I felt when Austin hurt me. When I mean hurt I mean physically. There is not enough fingers and toes to count on for the times I was bruised or cut by him.

I would tell someone but he was the only person I have left that cares besides my family and the few friends I have. My mom would listen to me if I had told her. I didn't want to though because I was terrified of her reaction. I knew she was going to drag me away from Austin.

The time was 8:20 and no sign of Harry. I sent another message.

To Hazzabear <3

Are you busy? If you are then we can do this some other time.

I felt my heart ache. All I wanted was Harry. He's all I need. Was that to much to ask for? The clock now ticked all the way to 8:40. I got off the couch and headed into the kitchen. I poured my self a glass of cold ice water. I drank it all and put the glass in the sink.

I headed back over to the couch and picked up my phone. Not a single message from Harry. I gave up hoping he was busy or that he forgot about tonight. They all end up leaving. Nothing lasts forever. I sent one last message to him.

To Hazzabear <3:

I guess your busy so we'll meet up some other time.

I sighed deeply and let the tears fall down. I knew Harry wouldn't make it. He's just another Austin. My heart shattered once again for the second time this week. It hurt to move on from Austin but now that I have, I cant stop thinking of Harry.

Around 9, I decided to give up on waiting for Harry. He obviously wasn't going to come after 3 hours. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

Harry POV:

Once I reached Louis' house, I got out of my car and ran up to his front door. I rang the door bell. No answer. I rang it again. Still no answer. "Come on Louis! Open up" I spoke to myself. I wiggled the door knob a little and notice it was unlocked.

I quietly opened the door and walked in. I walked into the living room and my heart shattered when I noticed the sight in front of me. Louis was asleep on the couch. I kneeled down beside him and saw tears stained his cheeks. I wiped them away with my hand.

Louis moved a little and I quickly pulled my hand back. He slowly opened his eyes. they were bloodshot red. He sat up straight and turned his head away from me. That was the last thing I wanted to see happen.

"Louis?" I spoke up breaking the silence. He continued to look everywhere else except me. "Please listen to me." Still no reply. I got up off the floor and sat on the couch. I went to reach for Louis' hand but he pulled it away.

"Where were you?" was the first thing that came out of his mouth. He finally looked at me and I noticed the pain in his eyes.

"Sorry I was late. I fell asleep and forgot about our date." Louis scoffed and turned his head away. Ouch that hurt.

"I knew it. No one cares enough to remember me. I'm just a nobody." Is he joking? He means everything to me.

"No your not babe" I said trying to get him to look at me. I put my hands on his cheek and bringing his face slowly towards me. I brought my lips closer to his feeling his breath. I broke the tension between us by pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I truly am sorry Louis. Will you please forgive me?" I asked hoping for an answer. He looked at me with his sharp blue eyes.

"I forgive you, only because you actually made an effort to come back. No one has ever done that for me" he said. I smiled at him knowing that he was happy. I'll always come back to him. No matter how long it takes me. He's worth it.

"How about I make it up to you tomorrow, ok?" Louis nodded in excitement and I hugged him. We stayed like that for a while enjoying each other's warm embrace. I pulled back and sat on the couch. While we talked to each other, I heard Louis' tinny growl. He blushed a little and wrapped his arms around him.

"Sorry" he said and held his head down in shame.

"Lou... When's the last time you eat?" I asked him.

"Yesterday morning" he replied with a sigh. On that note, I pulled out my phone and edited a pizza. Once I finished I looked at Louis.

"Thank you" he said kissing my cheek.  For the rest of the night we stayed there eating, cuddling, laughing, and enjoying each others company.

~Author's Note~
1321 words!
Edited.
Have a good day!