Chapter 4: Secrets

9:00 a.m.

Harry's POV

I woke up the next day to Louis cuddled up next to me on the couch. I smiled at him lazily. He looks so perfect and calm when he was asleep. I slowly moved around trying to get up. Louis started moving also and fell off the couch.

His head hit the coffee table and he let out a squeal. His bottom lip wobbled and tears rolled down his cheek. I immediatly got up and picked him up from the floor. He hung on to my shirt tightly and silently cried. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to throw you off the couch" I said.

"It's o-ok Harry. I know you d-didn't mean to t-throw me off." He looked up at me with his glossy eyes. I kissed his forehead where he got hit. He winced a little so i continued rubbing his back.

"Sit on the couch while I go bring you an ice pack, ok?" He nodded and sat on the couch. I walked towards the kitchen and got the pack of ice from the freezer. I walked back to Louis and noticed he looked a little pale. It hurt me to see him like that. Sighing, I sat beside him, handing him the ice pack. He brought it up to his forehead, carefully placing it on the bump.

Louis winced as the cold ince pack came into contact with his skin. He laid back and closed his eyes. I held his small hand in mine. Our hands fit perfectly, like puzzle pieces. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard little snores. I looked towards Louis and found him asleep.

I pulled the ice pack from his hand and walked to the kitchen. I put it back in the freezer and walked back to the living room. I picked up Louis bridal style and carried him to his room. I kicked open the door slightly and laid him on the bed.

I laid beside him and pulled the duvet on top of us. I pulled Louis close to my body. He snuggled his head into my chest. I rubbed his back and soon fell asleep.

11:00 a.m.

Louis' POV

I woke up cuddled close to Harry's chest. I looked up to see a beautiful face with brown curls in his face. I smiled and looked at his chest. I traced the tattoos on his arms. There was loads of them but they were beautiful. I assumed each tattoo had a certain meaning.

Sighing, I pulled out of Harry's warm embrace only to be pulled back with two very strong arms.

"Stay here with me" I heard a raspy voice whisper in my ear. I smile slightly and kisses his cheek.

"Harry get up, it's 11:00." I pulled away and sat up. I grabbed a shirt and pants from my closet and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I came out with a new pair of clothes and threw my old ones in the laundry bin. I looked around the room in search of Harry, but he was nowhere to be found.

I walked out the room and looked around the house. I checked kitchen but he wasn't there. I continued to look around but stopped when I heard a voice come from the living room. It was Harry's voice. I slowly tiptoed over there so that he wouldn't hear me.

"No I'm not coming today" I heard him say through the phone. Who was he talking to, I thought myself.

"I don't care. I already said no so deal with it." He had a hint of anger in his voice as he spoke.

"Fine, but today is the only day I will do. Next time it's my choice when I'm coming." He hung up the phone and sat on the couch. He brought his hands up to his face and sighed. I slowly walked in and sat beside him. He looked up at me with a straight face.

"I'm sorry Lou, but I have to go. I have to go to uh... I have to go to work, yeah." I wanted to beg him not to go but shrugged it off with a smile.

"It's alright. work comes first." he smiles at me showing off his dimples. He kissed me on the cheek and walked to the front door. I watched him exit through the front door. Seconds later, I heard his car speed away from the driveway. I tried clearing my mind and turned on the TV. Unfortunately, my mind kept wandering back to Harry.

Harry. The most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. Those emerald eyes along with his dark eye liner that makes them pop out. His pink lips with a lip ring hung on the bottom left corner of his mouth. Harry's tattoos covering his body. Everything about him was just perfect. Isn't he lovely?

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone rang on the coffee counter. I picked it up and clicked the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Louis!" answered a very excited Niall.

"Hi Niall, what's up?"

"Nothing much. Are you doing anything tonight?" he asked in a hurry.

"No, why?" I asked confused.

"Great. be ready by 7:00. Liam and I will come and pick you up. Ok bye!" he said hurrying up and then ending the call.

7:00 p.m.

It was now 7:00 and I was waiting for Niall and Liam. On cue, I heard their car pull up into the driveway. I walked outside and locked the front door, placing the tiny key in my pocket. I walked to the car and sat in the back seat.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi" said Niall and Liam at the same time.

"So where are we going exactly?"

"We're going to go watch the best boxing match that's going down in history today!" Liam said spontaneously.

"It's going to be epic!" Niall said as he stopped at the red light. 10 minutes later, he pulled up to the parking lot of a huge building. We got out and Niall locked the car. We walked in and were immediately crowded by people. The three of us squeezed to the front row to get a better view of the match that was going to occur.

"I'm so excited" Niall spoke up. "They said that the two men in this match are both very strong. This is going down in history." I smiled at him.

Wow, this match must be very big if it's going down in history. We continued to chat until the referee spoke in the microphone. We was going over the rules, but no one was listening to him. They were to busy yelling over each other on who was going to win. I was about to tell Niall and Liam something, but the next words that came out of the referee's mouth made me turn my attention to the boxing ring.

"Make some noise for our number one champion, Harry Styles!

~Author's Note~

Sorry about the very late update. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. <3