Chapter One - New Campers

Max's P.O.V. 11:36 AM

Max was waiting with David, his dad, for apparently two new random campers to come. He didn't know why he was waiting, or why he's even bothering to wait. David eagerly said to his son, "Oh, Max! There's going to be two new campers at camp Campbell!" as he picked Max up.

Max angrily squirmed to try and get out of his dad's grip, and eventually David put him back down. Max pulled his hood over his head an sighed. "Well, they're going to have a terrible damn time, and that means more headaches me for me." he said in a mean tone.

"Max...don't give me that attitude!" David warned Max. Max just shrugged. "Whatever, dipshit." He always acts this angry. The bus came into view as it soon parked in front of Max and David.

A short girl in a yellow t-shirt and red overalls, and green hair in pigtails came off the bus first. That was Nicki. Max paid no attention to her really. Right after, a taller guy in a yellow sweater and khaki pants got off the bus. That was Neil.

Max glanced at Neil. He didn't know why. In his mind he wants to stop staring. But he can't. Nicki looked at Max, then Neil, then Max again. "Ummm...hellooooo???" Nicki said, waving her hand in front of Max's face.

Max then snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh. What do you want, little girl?" he said rudely, even though Nicki didn't do anything wrong. "Umm..what are you so grumpy for?" Nicki scowled.

Max sighed and turned towards the cabins. But, David grabbed him back over to the campers. "Sorry about Max, kids. He's always like this."

Neil looked anxiously at Max. "Huh.." he thought out loud to himself, and then he looked at Max from head to toe. "He's pretty short to be a tough guy,"

Max made a dirty look at Neil. "Shut the fuck up, nerd...!" Max said grumpily as he stamped his foot and looked down at the dirt path. He might have gotten a bit red, but it was from temper.

Neil tried not to laugh too loud, but he managed to giggle to himself. "Like I'd listen to you," he said, obviously joking. Max looked at Neil