Lets begin

Gerard woke up early Christmas morning, but Frank was no where in sight. He was a little confused and went to check on Mikey who was staying for the weekend. He opened the guest bedroom to find a small note on the wall that read,

"I have a preset for you, but it's in the basement and you better appreciate it!

~Mikey. P.s, it was Ray's idea."

Gerard was really confused now and made his way down to the basement, where lights were up and a small tree was in the corner. And right next to it, a tied up, naked Frank who was squirming around. He had a ball gag on which muffled his moans. A vibrator was turned on high and inside of him. Who knows how long he had been down here, or even how they got him down here, but Gerard didn't care, he just smirked and made his way over to Frank. "Is this my present?" He asked, and Frank just nodded and closed his eyes, still trying to break free from his restraints. Gerard got down on his knees and positioned Frank on his stomach, slowly pulling the vibrator out. Frank whimpered and sighed with relief. Gerard got back up, stripped of his clothes, and smirked down at Frank who had big eyes and quite honestly terrified of Gerard. "What's wrong Frankie, ya scared? Don't be scared, I won't hurt you... To bad, anyway." He laughed as Frank just closed his eyes and whimpered again. Gerard picked him up and placed him on the mattress in the basement. He climbed up and straddled Frank's chest. He pulled the ball gag out of Frank's mouth and placed the tip of his member where the ball gag once was. "Suck," he said, which Frank happily complied, licking and sucking, eager to please Gerard. Gerard moaned and moved his hands to Frank's hair, tugging and pushing his head down for more. Frank chocked but continued. Once Gerard was close, he pulled out of Frank's mouth and sat back, trying to catch his breath. He placed the ball gag back in Frank's mouth and moved down his body, noticing there was a cock ring on him. He laughed and started pumping Frank's member. "Awe, I bet you really wanna come... Huh?" Gerard smirked, just earning moans and whimpers from Frank. "Well, I'm not through with you yet," he said. He got up and went to pick up the vibrator that was on the floor. He walked back over to Frank and showed him the object. Frank shook his head and let out a soft, muffled whimper. Gerard just smirked and pushed his legs up, placing it just in his entrance and turning it on low. Frank muffled out a moan as he shook his head. If he was any harder, he was sure he would explode. Gerard gradually turned it up, until it was on its highest setting and Frank was shaking and moaning. Gerard took the gag out of Frank's mouth so he could here his moans. "You're so hot like this," he said, running a hand up Frank's member. After a while of that torture, Gerard took the cock ring off Frank. "If you come without me telling you, I'll spank your ass raw," he warned. He turned Frank over and straddled his thighs. He grabbed a bottle of lube, slicked himself up, and pushed into Frank, both of them moaning in unison. Gerard started at a steady pace, making Frank moan and push back onto him. "More.." He breathed out. Gerard happily went faster. Frank cried out when Gerard hit the special spot inside him. Frank couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't hold it back, so he came, hard. Gerard shook his head and climbed off Frank. "What did I tell you?" He said, disappointed. He picked up his belt from the ground, cause they do this often, and pulled Frank onto his lap. Frank on the other hand, was tired, oversensitive, and a whimpering mess. He could use the safety word, but he loved being bent over Gerard's knee and spanked raw. Gerard put the leather belt to Frank's ass. "Count," he instructed. Frank prepared himself for the first hit, but it came as a surprise and made him cry out. "O-one.." He breathed out. "One what?" Gerard snapped. "O-one, thank you, may I have another?" Frank corrected himself. This went on for a while, until Frank was hard again and moaning. Gerard chuckled darkly and brought the belt down, hard. Frank cried out, "50! Thank you, may I have another?" Gerard put the belt down and rubbed circles on Frank's red cheeks. "I'm sorry, baby, but no more." He smirked, placing kisses down his back. Frank just nodded. Gerard pumped Frank's member until he came, then picked up Frank and took him upstairs to their room. "You were an awesome Christmas present," Gerard whispered, as he put Frank in bed. "Really?" Frank blushed warmly at his statement. "Yeah, now get some rest," Gerard kissed his temple and walked to the bathroom. "Best. Christmas. Ever." They both shared the same thought.

The End.