ONESHOT (TPN x reader / ZombieAU!)

Ok guys guess what, I have found this COOL extension on google where you can change anyword to your liking! For instance

Y/n - to your actual name!

Go check it out, it's called

((Interactivefics))

And as per usual if you have noticed by now, there is a oneshot after every finished word, so yeah, this is an idea draft for my upcoming ((TPN x reader ZombieApocalypse AU!))

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading
...

Unedited

...

This is NOT happening!

Frantic footsteps scrambled off, running through the vast land full of trees- a forest to which the young adolscence has no idea of where she could be.

A few ragged breathes escapes her mouth as she starts to feel exhaustion, the effect of running for 3 hours straight- getting no breaks whatsoever, however, adrenaline coarses through her at the thought of what is chasing her.

'oh my god oh my god...'

she reaches upon a small town, not too big but fair in size, tall building greets her, to which the young female took leisure upon jumping on what looks like a pile of fragile crates and at a wall to reach a ladder that she has spotted and could tell was a fire escape off the side of a building, luckily she manages to grab the end as the force of her kicking off into the air made the crates crumble under her weight. She heaves and starts heaving herself up as she glances at the mounts of zombies- hordes to be exact, from a trees- to which she came through, behind her.

She barely made it, but just intime to haul herself up to land on the landing she was closest to and hacks, coughing up from all the running, her chest hurts and so does her lungs, finally just as she looks down at the now jampacked space below her, she pales at the sight of even more of the undead growing, coming from all sorts of direction- probably attracted to all the rucus she and the horde has made.

she places a hand over her small developing chest, feeling her heart beat at an unbelievably fast pace. She stands up, almost bewildered at how she hasn't passed out from all of the stuff she has gone through although stops to curse as she now feels lightheaded.

'I can't... Not right now..'

She clutches at the knife she has in her hands, her body feeling disgustingly sweaty, though she took no notice of that and proceeds her merry way up the stairwell, knowing how up is the safest way to go than the makeshift hell that the undead has made for her down below.

Wiping off the sweat that accumalated on her forehead she takes a clean hanky from her pocket and folded it in a way for her to use it as a bandana. To stop sweat from glossing over her eyes, she huffed once she saw that though she has a chance, she doesn't know wether she's willing to start jumping again from rooftop to rooftop to reach the other end of town. She does not have any other choice though as she doesn't want to go into the buildings beneath her, fearing that it may be infested with more of the undead.

She starts positioning her body and soon took off, landing gracefully and ungracefully onto the roofs and it took her about 20 minutes before reaching her the destination she has thought in mind.

Feeling awfully tired, the girl stops as she reaches the last building. God, she prays, hoping that there were no zombies in sight and hoped they scrambled off to the far end of town to where she first started.