Chapter 18

Third p.o.v

Slowly but surely Jin had finally left his mask, showing only his genuine self to others.Becoming the Jin we all see today,the one who loves dad jokes,the one with the most hysteric laugh.The Jin we all love.

Finally,today they were supposed to record their song which made everyone nervous.

They didn't want to sound like dying seals so they all practiced a lot especially Jin since it will be the first time the other members will hear his voice,this made the other members nervous too.

All of them had high expectations from each other but were still shocked to hear Jin singing so professionally.They never thought that a man with zero experience can sound so good with just some months of training.

"Hyung you should get a studio already"

"That's something a little too soon to do but of course I will when I become a real pro"

"This ain't the last of us.We all will be growing little by little.Becoming a little better person and artist than yesterday.Let's aim for the top"

"Bangtan!bang bang-tan!"

And they kept their promise.Each one of them.

They grew a lot and are still growing, trying to become a better person to influence the youth by their music.

They went from wishing for daesang to becoming the idols with most daesangs.

They went from charting on BB to winning BB.

They went from I can't believe we filled 10k seats to I can't believe we filled 90k seats.

They went from living in a single room to having their own rooms.

They went from being underdogs of k-pop industry to avengers of k-pop industry.

They are the BTS that we will do anything for.

They are the BTS that we love.

-------------------------------

Hi guys! I can't wait for jin's new song!

What do you think the genre would be?I think rock but it all depends on him after all whatever BTS touches become gold.

-Love Lucy