Chapter 11

Third POV

"Are you actually sick Cheryl? I know fake sick Cheryl when I see her" said Veronica.

Cheryl gave Veronica a look with guilty eyes as Veronica sighed.

"Why don't you want to go to school?"

Cheryl then looked away from Veronica and said "You wouldn't care anyway" as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Yes I would. You're my best friend, so tell me. What's going on?"

Veronica was a bit surprised to see Cheryl taking her shirt off, but then quickly realized why she did. Cheryl also rolled up her leggings and Veronica didn't have any words.

There were bruises all over Cheryl's stomach, back, and legs. Veronica was shocked to even see that Cheryl had been walking around. By the looks of them, the bruises were pretty recent.

Cheryl's voice started breaking as she tried to talk, so she didn't say anything.

"Cheryl. I need you to tell me who did this to you and why" said Veronica calmly.

"I-it was a bunch of football players. They said that Jason deserved to die so I slapped one of them and they all g-ganged up on me" she said.

"And Toni doesn't know... does she?"

Cheryl shook her head. Veronica pulled out her phone and before she texted someone she asked "Would you rather have me tell her or you do it yourself?"

Cheryl pointed at Veronica and Veronica texted on the chat.

The Gay Baes

Veronica🔥: Friends we have a very huge dilemma

Kevin 🍵: Wot

Toni 🐍: I'm listening

Kevin 🍵: There's no snarky comment from Cheryl...

Kevin 🍵: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAVORITE GAY

Veronica 🔥: Ouch that hurt :') I'm fine...

Toni 🐍: Any century now Veronica

Veronica 🔥: Cheryl was severely beat up by a bunch of football players because they said Jason deserved to die and she slapped them

Toni 🐍: I'll drive Kevin in the motorcycle

Kevin 🍵: Um I don't do well on motorcycles

Toni 🐍: Did it sound like I was asking Kev??

————————————————————

When they arrived at the house it was about 20 minutes until lunch at school. Kevin and Veronica had to drag Cheryl into the car, and somehow was managing to not kill them.

"Cher, we're gonna fix this, and nothing's gonna happen to you okay?"

Cheryl nodded at Toni and took her seatbelt off, then climbed onto Toni lap. Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl and got ready to absolutely pummel those football players.

Lmao what a short chapter. Imma start making less short chapters bc I really hated this whole story line these past 2 chapters so we Gucci now