1. When it all started

A long time ago...there lived two powerful packs of wolves. They ruled all the nations and other packs. Because of the alphas of those certain packs are damn serious about their people.

The Choi or The Blue Crystal pack was known for its omegas and powerful betas.

On the other hand, The Jeon or The Dark Moon pack was known for their alphas and sub-alphas.

The alpha of the Dark Moon pack always trains their pack members to be perfect and stronger than any other wolves.

On the other hand, The Blue Crystal pack always prepares themselves to be the most beautiful and natural caring for pups.

But those packs often occurs battles for many years ago and the Blue Crystal pack losses and divided the area with the Dark Moon pack.

The passed alpha; Jeon Hwang Joon, instructed his pack members to never ever bother the Blue Crystal pack or enter that pack's area.

But the rule was soon to be broken by his own grandson...

He fell in love with a beautiful beta and ran away with her.

From that day, his other grandson. .Jeon Jee Woon; decided that he never ever will let any other Wolf get in touch with the other pack again.

40 years have passed.....

No wolves tried to capture or feel anything for the other pack.

But then there was a new start within their pack...

A young boy....who accidentally met a beautiful omega on the east side of their area.

He felt weird about her and she also felt the same towards him ......

That's how the new story of a new era will start...

By breaking the rules again......

_____________________

Hello!! And welcome to my sweet sweet new book!! It's called "Scent" as you can already guess and know that ..it will be a werewolf themed. So I hope you guys will enjoy it and love it. Please, support and vote for the new book. And don't forget author-nim loves you all. 💜💜💜💜