32. New rules

Y/n's pov:

It's been 4 months...

I haven't got any news from where Jungkook went. Even, I can't contact him by linking. I was so worried about him.

Jimin was helping in every way he can, he tried to enter the pack but the guards stopped him.

They said their new alpha has forbidden everyone who isn't a member of the pack except the Luna to enter the pack.

This made me madder. Last week, Jimin told me some important message which was from the members of the pack.

They said that the new alpha announced that the old alpha has surrendered and his gone forever and his here to rule the pack.

So, Jimin told me to stay away from the pack for now. But I have to go back and get that alpha out of my pack.

"Jin," I call out and Jin gestures me to be quiet.

"Don't worry, she's sleeping!" Jin whispers but I have to talk with him.

"We need to talk, can you please give me your time.." Jin turns to me with a serious face.

He puts her down and walks out with me.

"What kind of topic do you want to discuss?" I inhaled before telling him.

"I decided to go back to the pack. Because I must lead my people if the alpha is absent." Jin's eyes grew big.

"ARE YOU GONE INSANE!!" He yells at me.

"No..bu-"

"No! You can't go there!! It's not safe!! Jungkook sends you here because he knew something will happen and told you to stay here until he comes back!! but there's no news about him!! Why are you being like this,y/n! Even your putting your daughter's life in danger as well!" Jin scolds me but I have made my mind.

"I won't take her with me. She will be here with you. You'll take care of her. When Jungkook will come back, we'll come to take her." Jin shakes his head.

"Do you even know that he's alive or not...there's no news about him for four months..still hoping that he's okay but my hopes are fading..." Jin's tears fell. I hugged him.

"He's alive. His fine, I promise you. Because if he dies my mark will vanish and it will burn. You know that, don't you?" Jin nods while sobbing.

"None of those happened to me. So, he is alive and he is out there, somewhere." Jin looks up at me.

"Are you sure about it..." I nod.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At night, I went to my room and saw my baby was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I sat beside her and caresses her cheeks. She almost looks like her dad.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, precious one. Stay safe and I'll be back for you. I'll miss you so much." After that, I kissed her forehead and got up.