Permission

Y/N's POV

"You're 17." My dad said sternly. My mum stood next to him with her arms folded over her chest. This was a typical Saturday night; my parents would be shouting at me about Reece Bibby.

"Exactly. I'm 17. I can make my own decisions in life. You ans mum can't exactly talk, you two have been together since you were 18." I huffed.

"Y/N, we were both 18. Both legal adults. You're 17, a child. He's 20, an adult. That would be wrong." My mum said to back up my dad.

How did they not know how much they were hurting me?

"Please. I love him. I love him so much." I pleaded.

"No. He's 20. How do you not see how big of mistake that would be." My mum shook her head and walked out the room.

"You do realise if he lays a hand on you-" My dad said getting angry..

"So what? I'm 16 - in the UK that's legal." I said before storming out.

"Y/N wait." My dad shouted but I didn't look back and kept on running.

_______

I kept on running and running till I got to his house. I knocked at the door trying to wipe my eyes so he couldn't tell u had been crying, although it was Reece so he would easily be able to tell.

"Y/N." He pulled me into his arms after he pulled sme into his house.

"They don't want us together." I cried more his arms.

"What happened?" He asked as he stroked my back to try and comfort me.

"I told them I was, em, that I really like you and they acused you of touching me. It's not like I'm only 15. I'm 17 and if you did touch me then it wouldn't be illegal, unless it was without my consent." I pulled back.

"Y/N. I need to tell you something. I have to say it even it if its not fair to either of us, you need to know." He said while he tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay. Should I be worried?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm, sorta of, kinda of, truly, madly, deeply in love with you." He confessed making me take a step back. "I'm sorry." He looked down.

"I love you." I said back. He looked up and me and we both smiled.

"You know, this whole 'love' thing is quite stupid. I mean, if you love someone, life has a stupid way of making sure you don't end up with that person." I laughed lightly.

I stepped closer to him and put one hand around his neck and one on his chest.

"Stay over." He whispered looking down at my lips, "I'm not expecting anything, I just want you to be here with me."

"I know you would never expect anything from me, that's one of the reasons I love you. And since we're already going against my parents." I smirked and bramg his lips down to latch onto mine.

He smiled into the kiss and it got passionate very quickly. I ran my hands over his chest as he pulled me closer to him.

I pulled back and grabbed his hand and starting pulling him towards his room.

"Y/N-"

"Relax, I know what I'm doing. Well I don't but I do. If you know what I mean." He just chuckles and followed me.

________

"Reece. What time is it?" I asked.

"3am." He groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Stop being sleepy." I laughed and chucked at pillow at him. "We haven't went to sleep yet and I don't plan to, now get up." I plugged my phone into the aux cable attached to the Stereo in the corner of his room.

"You really think I'm going to move and dance in the dark with you." He huffed but got up anyways.

"Let's open this." I said holing up a bottle of vodka.

"Absolutely not. You've had more than you should." He too the bottle and placed it back on the unit.

I just giggled as we'd already had a drink but shh as I'm 17.

"Your parents will kill me if they find out I let you drink. Or that we, em-"

"Slept together. You can say it. I know what happened, I was kind of there." I said making him chuckle.

"They said we couldn't see each other, I can't go against them, Y/N." I smiled.

"Since when do as my parents want of me?" I smirked.

"Y/N." He raised his eyebrows.

"We don't need permission to love." I smiled and leaned up to kiss him.