Dad?

A/N: THIS STORY IS SET IN 2034

________

Y/N's POV

It was what seemed like a normal Wednesday night, except Scotland actually had decent weather.

My best friend Hallie had invited me over for pizza and to celebrate the start of our school holidays.

My mum was working anyways. She works most of the time to help support us financially as she's a single parent.

I really wish her and my dad were together. I'd give anything to meet my dad.

________

"I'm home." I turned around to see Hallie's big sister, Freya. She was 7 years older than us, making her 21.

"Freya." Hallie said running up, hugging her.

"Hey little sis, what's new?" Freya asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." She replied.

"Other than the fact we're on holiday form school," I chuckled. "What about you Freya?"

"Like you guys, holiday form university, although I have something you might be interested in." She smiled.

"Oh what?" Hallie asked as she moved closer to her sister

"Front row tickets to The Vamps' tour!" She said all excited.

"Oh my gosh, really?" Freya asked as we all jumped up and down.

Hallie and I were very excited as we've never seen The Vamps live before.

________

Freya and her boyfriend live in Glasgow, about 20 minutes away from the venue, and she said that Hallie and I can stay for a couple nights and she'd take us to a couple famous places around Glasgow.

Hallie was packing my duffle bag for the weekend at mine the night before we left. We were leaving first thing in the morning and the concert was at night.

Somehow Freya had upgraded to get VIPs for the support act which we were even more excited for.

My mum seemed quite nervous about me going to the concert, I'm guessing because I've never been to one before since we live up in the Scottish Highlands and hardly anyone even comes here. I decided to not tell her about getting VIP tickets incase she wouldn't let me go.

__________

One of Freya's friends drove us 4 to the hydro and dropped outside the west side which meant that we'd need to walk all the way to other side as vip queuing was on the east.

There was 3 lines; the Vamps, New Hope Club and HRVY. We were meeting New Hope Club which I was very excited for.

We arrived at 3.29 - just made it by a minute. We were also last in the queue so we hoped we'd get to spend a little more time talking to them.

The Vamps VIP line went in first, then the HRVY vip line, then us.

Freya's boyfriend didn't get VIPs as he thought it'd be a bit weird that a 22 year old guy was meeting a band that consisted of 3 guys.

When we got in, we got taken to this desk to get our ID's checked to make sure they matched the name on the VIP ticket sheet. The VIPs were ALL IN Freya's name but we had to bring ID as you had to be over 14 to attend.

We then went and stood in line for soundcheck.

"You girls excited?" Freya asked us.

"Yes." We both said at the same time.