two

I heard those two in the first floor. I heard voices, but not what they were talking together. I told my best friend to come into the house from back door and I truly hope she won't meet them before I really got to know both of them. I'm gonna to get crazy there.

The door opened and my eyes caught Cerydwen, I felt more comfortable at that moment. She closed it slowly and then I hugged her.

"Oh girl, you have no idea what's going on," her hair smelled like vanilla.

"Really?" I raised up eyebrows while we jumped into the bed. "So do I!"

"Layton is sleeping at my place tonight!" Cerydwen slightly blushed.

"Do your parents know this?!" I was so happy for her, it could be very cute to sleep together with boyfriend.

Well, she does have it and I don't. I'm not sad about this, I'm happy for my best friend.

"Well, no. His also," winked to me and both of us laughed.

The door opened without knocking. I made cold face when I saw Theron.

"Oh", he stopped. Smiled. "Who's she?" looked to Cerydwen.

"My best friend," I answered fastly.

"Cerydwen," introduced herself, I felt her awkwardness.

"What do you want?" I pulled my hair back.

He ignored me.

"Cerydwen, that's a beautiful name! Tell me more about yourself," winked. "I'm Theron."

"She has a boyfriend," I said a little angrily.

That made him to get up. I guess he came just to annoy me.

"Ok, girls. Have fun," looked into my eyes for about five seconds. "Your mother and my father here will be in twenty minutes time, sis."

And when he left. Thank God.

"It's the first day I see him and he recently made me feel sick," I spoke.

"He looks cute. If I was single, I'd flirt with him."

I looked with dead face to her.

"What?"

"Well, you sounded really crazy now."

I had no idea that Theron heard that, but when I overheard him shouting while he was going down stairs.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm super hot!"

I rolled eyes and she laughed.

"I'm really gonna get crazy with this new family."
___

Cerydwen left and now I was sitting in the living room with twins, stepfather and mother. I wanted to go to my room or ran to the park away from this family.

"Sweetie," mum called.

"Yeah?" I woke up from my minds.

"Do you want anything else, maybe salad or -"

"Thanks, but I'm full," I revealed.

"Why you guys don't tell anything to your sister?" stepfather's voice was deep, but caring.

Noam shrugged and started drinking water from a cup and Theron smiled.

"If I start to talk, I won't shut up, so I'm just doing you a favor, all of you," his eyes stopped running around everyone when he catch me.

"Can I go to my place?" I asked.

"Sit here a little more," it sounded more like pleasing than order from stepfather.

I shrugged my shoulders. It was too awkward to me to sit here. I started analyzing twins.

Theron seems funny and is interesting in annoying me, but Noam had been ignoring me since he got here, like this house was his. Maybe about it Theron didn't lie to me.