one

I was sitting on the couch and reading book. Yesterday was the last day of the school and my mother decided that today would be grateful for me to meet my new father and (save me!) brother.

The bell on door rang. It was a few short times, but sound reminded me why I hate it. Honesty, it always sounded annoying. I stood up, walked across the room.

I breathed one long time and opened the door. Here was standing pretty cute boy. He was with nut brown curly hair, grey eyes and half head higher than me.

"May I come in?" he asked me slightly.

"Um, I know you?" I looked to him feeling not sure. I see you first time ever, duh.

"My name's Theron. You're Aylin, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I still see you first time. I don't think I'd like to let you go inside. Wouldn't you do the same as I do now?" I smiled.

"My father is gonna marry your mother. So let me go inside or I'll do it in my way and I'm pretty sure, you won't like what I mean" I just let him in and closed the door.

"Are you always in mood like this?" I queried.

"You will don't mind it later," he walked around the first floor rooms, "And yes, I'm always like this, sweetie!!" shouted from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes. I knew that everything is going to be awkward, but what's happening now it's only pathetic.

I heard some noises from the kitchen and I went there. He was looking into fridge.

"You will like Noam more," looked into cheese.

"Noam?"

"My twin."

This nightmare has to end.

"But," started to make a tea, "he's thinking about not liking you, so good luck."

"Thanks."

"Um, you know where is my room?"

"Honesty?" I turned to Theron with one feet on the first stair, "I have no idea."

I was holding the handle of my room and at that moment I remembered I left my phone and book at the couch.

"Oh, you came back," my new brother saw me from kitchen.

"Not for a long time," I picked my stuff from living room and marched back.

Theron was doing something in the kitchen, I heard it. I pretended like I didn't care, but now I can't read book and I have nothing to do. Call Cerydwen, girl.

"Hey, what's up girl?" she answered breathing, I guess she ran to pick up my call.

"Well, nothing much," I looked from window and saw a guy looking same as the Theron. "Hell no."

"What?" she was confused, her voice showed it.

"So I've told you about my mother and my new father, right?"

"Yes, but what do you mean?"

"My mom said I'll have one brother -"

"BROTHER?!" interrupted.

"But now, I got to know that I'll have two!"

"Girl, you're lucky!"

"One of them is walking in the street and I see him from my window. Another is in the kitchen," I heard how bowl fell from the table, "he's trying to make something, I guess."

"Tell me more!!"

"Jesus, Cerydwen," I laughed, "you can come to my place."