Meeting another

"I think I should head back in now, I'll call George during an appropriate time in the morning" he says, snapping me back to reality that it was now about 3:45 am.

"Sounds perfect. Thank you so much, by the way." Flustered by his kindness, that was now apparent. Just a little bit ago he was locking  him self up. "I'll just be out here for a bit longer," I say looking back into the moonlit sky. The stars were sparsely scattered across the canvas of the visually curving atmosphere. He smiles and turns away, heading back to the room. Without realizing, I watch him go, eyes lingering in the same place even after he's left my sight. I finally feel my eyelids start to grow heavy. I start heading back into my room, trying again to be quiet. Alex is laid down next to James,scrolling on his phone. I get into my own bed and drift into a light sleep.

Feeling groggy and somewhat un-refreshed, I push my eyes open and check the time of my phone. 11:14 am. It's almost noon. I turn on my side to see Alex alone in his bed, sleeping soundly. James no where to be seen, but his phone on the bedside table. I get up and head for the shower. "I sure hope this works" I plead to myself as I attempt to figure out the water system of this foreign shower.

Alex's POV
_________
I wake up to the sound of a creaky shower faucet turn on for the first time in what sounded like a few weeks. Slightly startled, I awaken myself and sit upright in my bed. Scrolling through twitter, I see many people concerned for me if I was alright during the flash flood. Speaking of which, it was a total false alarm. Yeah it rained quite heavy, but the aftermath was nothing more of puddles as it seemed from newly popping up news articles. I jump a bit at the sound of a loud squeak coming from the bathroom. I giggle, realizing she probably turned the water on to hot and realized after she got in the shower.
I know what happened last night was just a little chat, but I kept getting choked up talking to her. The way the moonlight reflected onto her y/e/c eyes. She spoke so smoothly and her voice just sounded so song like. What's up with me? I mean yeah, it was really kind of her to let us stay here with her while the rain died out. Am I just strung up on her kindness?

Y/N POV
______________
After accidentally letting out a small scream from the boiling water hitting my back, I finally figured out the system. I pick up the miniature bottle of hotel shampoo and squeeze the whole thing into my hand. That'll about do it. While lathering the questionable shampoo into my hair, I think about last night. The way he kept smiling, his soft accent, and sweet voice. His blue-grey eyes like daggers into my subconscious. My god what just some small talk with that boy did to me. I just met him and I'm getting choked up on little feelings. It was so sweet to invite me to stay with him and his flat mate. What a sweetheart.

James's POV
___________
Down in the hotel lobby, I pace the carpeted floor. Trying not to linger in the room while the others sleep. Are they awake? I  head to the lift and push the 'up' button. I've been up since around 9, just waiting for the to get up. Once I get to the fourth floor, I open the door to room 23, and am greeted by the sound of a loud running shower and Alex still in bed, but very much awake. "Whahey! You're up, finally." I say excitedly. He looks at me and smiles, which surprises me because he's never in a good mood when he wakes up.

Y/N POV
___________
Outside of my shower, I hear the door open and a faint "whahey!" And I giggle. I turn off the shower and start to dry off with the hotel towel. I wrap one around myself and one around my hair. Suddenly remembering that it's probably a little odd to walk out in just a towel in front of strangers, I hesitate to open the door. Do I ask them to leave? Never mind I guess they'll just have to deal. I step out in my towel attire and grab my clothes for the day. Walking back to the bathroom, I smile and awkwardly wave to the two boys sitting on the bed chatting. They didn't seem to mind. After shutting the door behind me and getting dressed, I admire my outfit that was quickly chosen from my suitcase and how cute it was. Some dark wash stretchy skinny jeans, with an olive green fitted shirt. I blow dry my hair with the hotel provided hair dryer and head back out into the room. I jump onto my bed, across from the boys. "So what's you're flat mates name again?" I ask
"George. Let's hope he's in a good mood today," he says while laughing. "Let's hope," I say laughing back. "I think it's around check out time, or else we'll have to pay for a second day. You guys all set to head out?" I ask. They both nod and get their few things. James opens the door and we all step out. Now or never.