two.

•Normal POV•

Doctor Darren was dragging two students. One with red fiery hair, the other with orange-like hair on the top and brown hair at the back. They looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

When the three got inside the infirmary, the doctor scolded them. The two boys, Blyke and Isen, started arguing once again. Doctor Darren finally had enough so he pushed their foreheads together hard enough for the two to have bleeding foreheads.

To stop the doc's scolding, a quiet voice spoke out.

"Doc.." They turned to the voice to see the grey-haired guy, named Gavin, come in dragging himself on the floor. The doctor sighed again.

"Who did this to you?" He asked. Gavin had a terrified look on his face.

"The new girl," He answered quietly enough for the other three to hear. Isen and Blyke's eyes widened in surprise.

"It's her first day and she already gave an impression on herself," Doctor Darren shook his head in disappointment.

"Isn't her name Angel? I heard in the hallways that she said she has multiple abilities!" Isen asked. The doctor nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah, but I suggest you students to not look into her history. For both of your safety."

The three continued on in silence

The three continued on in silence. Angel decided to break it.

"I'm sorry if I didn't seem like myself back there," She mumbled an apology. Seraphina looked at her before shaking her head.

"I probably would've done the same thing so I understand. I just wanna know who John is to you." Angel turned to John for permission. He nodded and smiled at her.

"Actually, John is my twin brother," Angel told Seraphina while smiling brightly enough to make anyone blush at the sight of her. Seraphina's eyes widened in shock.

"I can see the resemblance, now that I look closer between you two." Angel nodded her head excitedly.

"It feels great saying that John is my brother!" Her personality changed so quickly, you might not even know who she was a minute ago. John scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"You give me too much credit, Angel," He spoke, embarrassed. Angel pouted, making Seraphina blush a little.

"But you need that credit! I don't want you to get hurt!" She spoke sadly, her mood changing once again. John tried to cheer her up, but she was paying attention the the news. 'EMBER strikes again, huh? Tch, they need to stop before I do something about it, once more.'

"Ember has been leaving trails of bodies. The most recent being in Lovun. Investigators identified the body as the well-known vigilante, X-Static. Like the other victims, this body was the logo of Ember on the body."