Introduction

The air was warm,the sun brighten up my face . I could see people loading onto the airplane in front of me. It comforted me , knowing that my misery was almost over and I'll be able to do what I love the most, music . 

I took a deep breath , grabbed my bags,  and a headed towards the long line .  Just when I thought it was all over , I hear my brother call my name . "Fuck."   I thought as I hurried away , trying to avoid him as best I can.     Unfortunately he caught up to me , he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him.

"Where the hell are you going ?"  He looked straight into my eyes . It was kind of hard to lie to him but I knew if I didn't , it wouldn't turn out in my favor.

"First of all chill out ,second of  all, how'd you know I was here ?"

"Your friend Stacy. You really should stop telling her shit, she couldn't keep the cat in the bag if her life depended on it."

Of course , Stacy , good thing I wasn't retarded enough to tell her the full light of my plans.  I knew there was still in opportunity to lie and  slip from his fingers again.

"I am just going away on a business trip, I'll be back in like a second .  You don't really have to worry about me, Denious."

"Your dead beat job requires you to go on business trips?"

Denious raised his eyebrow . I pulled out a slip  from my purse and handed to him . He read it then glanced back at me.

"Why you didn't tell us this before you left?"

"I didn't feel like answering questions."

I folded my arms and sighed.

"If we don't wrapped this up  soon , I'm going to miss my flight and will possibly be fired."

Denious shook his head .

"Fine . I can't believe I'm saying this , but I trust you .  You got everything you need?"

I nodded. He embraced me with a warm hug .

"Don't worry big bro , I'm going to be fine ."

He looked me straight in the eye again .

"Be safe ."

We went opposite directions from each other . I smiled , it almost felt as if I had gotten away with murder.
The truth is:  I had recently quit my job , and yes,  I did have a business trip to go on but it wasn't were the plane was going .  

I was headed to LA to live with the boyfriend who my family didn't approve of because I had met him online .  In all honesty he wasn't the real reason why I was going to LA .  My dream was. I wanted to be on stage and possibly get star glazed .