Twenty-Three

Hayley_casey: Why be moody when you can shake yo booty 🤷‍♀️

@ Arianagrande tonight my dudes

Comments:

Username: you can never have just one caption

Hayley_casey: never :)

Imzachherron: have fun i guess

Hayley_casey: im swrry 😕

Username: lmao zach is pissed he cant go

Jonahmarais: 🔥

Hayley_casey: thankkkk youuu forr everythingggggg

Thankfulforjayley: awee

Gabbieegonzalez: i got you that top and damn it looks good on u

Hayley_casey: i love u 
______________________________________

Jonah POV-

"OH MY GODD SHE TOUCHED MY HAND"  hayley screamed over the music. I laughed at her reaction. Ive never seen Hayley like this but its cute. She really has lots of sides. "Yonah" she says waving her hand in my face. "What?" I laugh. "You were staring and smiling at whoever is behind me" she laughs turning back and singing along.... I was looking at her oops.

Hayley POV-

"Im going to the bathroom" i say into jonahs ear so he could hear me. "Okay want me to come" he asks. "No thanks im fine" i say. This night has been amazing. Ever just want a moment to last longer. Yea thats whats happening right now. I wash my hands and fix my hair in the mirror when i see a figure dressed in black behind me. "Holy shit that gets me every time" i jump laughing, turning around.

"Oh i see your like "im not going to reveal my identify" kinda fighters okay" i say after a few minutes of silence. I think it was a girl because her hair was abit out of her mask. She goes to hit me with a metal bar in her hand. I duck and swipe her to the ground. She pulls my leg making me slip onto the floor of the bathroom. "Ugh" Thank god no one's in here. I wonder how she even got into the venue.

She is a very bad fighter im just saying. Once i fall she gets up and i kick her in the stomach making her fall backwards into the cubicle. Ok yea shes out for the count. I shut the door and placed an out of order sign on it. I'll get dylan or someone to sort that out. I go back to jonah. After a while he puts his hand on my cheek. Ok em wtf, let me dance in peace, jk.