Arrival

No one's POV

2D had been sitting on the couch for maybe thirty minutes at least, flicking through the channels on the busted old Sony that Murdoc insisted on keeping because "It still worked" and when 2D told Murdoc otherwise he was yelled at and beaten.

The thoughts of murdoc swarmed his head and made 2D miss him, he shouldn't miss him "This is again, great." 2D muttered under his breath.

As 2D was reminiscing about Murdoc a loud ring from the doorbell caused him to flinch and knock over a can a of grape soda he was drinking earlier.

This made 2D groan in anger and completely forget about the person at
The door.

"2D open the door these boxes are heavy!"

"Oh yeah the door." 2D thought. He scrambled quickly to the door to avoid Noodle scolding him for taking too long. Yeah, Noodle was a bit harsh sometimes but it's all in good fun.

"2D open this damned door now before I kick it down my self!" Noodle screeched. 2D knew that wasn't an empty threat. Its happened before, it's why the door is a different color from the rest of the house, since the last one couldn't withstand good ol' super kick Noodle.

2D snickered at the memory and opened the door.

"Noodle!" The tall Male yelled out. Noodle on the other hand (the left hand heheh) was not having it.

She pushed past him and set the boxes down. "Say hi to our guests and be nice." She said while motioning her hand towards them.

One of them 2D new pretty well. It was Noodles girlfriend Niyah. She was an average sized woman with pink frizzy hair and a dark skin tone. She also had a few tattoos and a nose ring.

2D thought she looked nice and that she was perfect for Noodle.

He held out his hand and Niyah gladly shook it and walked to Noodles room excitedly.

The other person 2D didnt know at all. He was a tall green man with shades on, his nose was pointed, a nice contrast from Murdocs stubby one.

He was wearing a black varsity jacket with small pins lining the right side of his jacket one of them having the colors pink, purple and blue on it. 2D liked the look of it but didnt know what it meant but whatever.

2D kept studying his features like a fang that stuck out of his mouth as he grinned.

A low ahem caused the bluenette to look up at the man in embarrassment.

"Like what you see?" The man said jokingly.

2D put his face in his hands to hide his reddening face. "Soreh fo' starin'."
(Magical accent imusinghisaccentnowfiteme)

The green male slapped 2D on the back in amusement while starting to laugh. This otherwise harmless action made 2D jump and put his hands over his head.

"P-Please don' 'urt me!" The taller man yelped in fear. The other man stared at 2D in bewilderment.

"H-Hey man I didnt mean tah-" As soon as he started he finished, well kind of.

2D had pushed him away and ran to his room crying. It was not a good start for the two but it could've been worse.

Right?

Okay hey my lil mash potatoes soory I haven't updated in 3 billion light years I was just not feeling it and stuff suckef but schools over and I hope I can make a good story for you guys to enjoy

♡Gravy_out♡