Moving To Forks

Taylor's POV:
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I quickly got up and turned it off. I have to put it across the room otherwise I'd just go right back to sleep, but thankfully once I stand up and walk around I'll be awake until nightfall.
—-knock knock——
"Come on in." I called out to the person knocking. The door swung open to reveal Bella. "What's up Bella?" I asked her still a little tired.
"Morning Tay, I was just seeing if you're up and ready to go. Our flight leaves in a couple of hours." Bella replied to my question; I simply nodded and told her, "I'll be down in a couple of minutes. I just need to take a quick shower." She nodded.
————-skip the goodbyes————-
We just got onto the plane when Bella asked, "Do you think Charlie will be alright with us coming back to Forks?" I looked at her like she was stupid, which she was for asking that question.
"Honestly Isabella Marie Swan. Did you seriously just ask me that question?! Don't answer let me finish." I interrupted her before she could answer. "Dad will not be bothered at all with us coming back. In fact I'm 99% sure that he hasn't shut up about the fact that we're returning. I know that you're awkward around him, but that's no excuse for calling him by his name. I'm not very close with my birth father, but you don't see me calling him by his name. I call him pops." She looked shocked at everything that I said.

Bella's POV:
He's right I can't believe that I was asking that question. I mean sure dad and I aren't close, but at least my dad never gave me up to his best friend. I thought to myself. I looked at my younger adoptive brother and said, "You're right, I cannot believe that I was that stupid. Thanks for making me see common sense Tay." He nodded before getting out his sketch pad. He looked at his past works before getting started on his newest work. His eyes seemed to glaze over like he was staring off into space. I just mentally shrugged and pulled out my book and started reading.

Taylor's POV:
I was drawing for what only seemed like minutes, but when I looked at the time I saw that it 2 hours. That was the first time I went into a trance while drawing. I looked down at my drawing and saw that it was Jasper from the civil war era. I was pretty freaked out, but I tried not to let it show. I quickly shoved my sketchbook into my backpack and I pulled out my earbuds and listened to my favorite songs playlist on Spotify.

————————skip to landing————————
We had just landed, I gently shook Bella and said, "Hey Bella, we just landed. We need to get our bags and then find dad." She mumbled in agreement. After getting our bags, I started looking for dad shortly after I started I saw him I quickly ran over and gave him a bear hug.
"Hey dad!" I exclaimed in excitement.
"Hey Tay, How was the flight?" Dad asked me. I looked at him but before I could respond I heard Bella walk up. I glared at her to make sure she called him dad.
"Hey dad." She quietly said. The look in my eyes softened immediately when I heard her say dad. I nodded with a smile.
"Hey bells, how was the flight?" He asked her. "The flight was great, Bella read while I mainly drew." I told him and Bella nodded in agreement.

I drew this one during the first hour of the flight and during the second hour I drew this one: