First Day of School

Taylor's POV:
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I was once again woken up by my annoying alarm clock. After waking up a bit more I grabbed my clothes and took a shower.

(My outfit ^^^^^)I decided to go for a stylish look today; the shirt really did my torso justice

(My outfit ^^^^^)
I decided to go for a stylish look today; the shirt really did my torso justice. After getting dressed I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I then ran downstairs only to find Bella dressed in a horrible outfit.

(Bella's horrible outfit ^^^^)"God you look like a fashion wreck

"God you look like a fashion wreck." I sarcastically remarked. I gave her a smile to show that I'm playing with her.
"Well you know for a fact that I prefer comfort over looks." She shot back and I chuckled and nodded at her. "Hey where's dad?" I asked her and she responded with, "Oh he's already went to work." I nodded.
"Oh look at the time, we should get going now." She checked her watch and I looked at mine and nodded.
We hurried to the truck and after a few tries it rumbled loudly into life. "God! I need to check this truck out after school, because even though my brother worked on it I believe that I should check to see if there's any problems with it." I exclaimed rather loudly and Bella shot me a look of slight displeasure but she still agreed because of the fact that I worked as a mechanic for a car dealership.
After a 10 minute drive we got to the school, as soon as we stepped out of the truck a random guy yelled out.
"Nice ride!" Pretty damn sarcastically but Bella being socially awkward didn't realize that it was sarcasm.
"Thanks." She mumbled out but me being the protective brother that I am.
"At least she has her own, did your mommy have to lend you her rapist van." I yelled back that got some oohs and burns. I stopped paying attention to the kids and looked at my sister staring at something.
"What in the hell are you staring at sis?" I asked her, but I didn't get a reply and so I followed her line of sight and saw that she was staring at the Cullen kids. I saw them look at me and so I smiled at them and waved at them. They kinda waved back I thought for a minute before walking to them. I heard Bella yell at me but I didn't care to listen.
I finally got to them and figured I'd introduce myself.
"Hello as you can see I'm new here and I don't care for what other people say about you guys and I figured the best way to find out about people is to actually ask them. I'm Taylor Black-Swan but you can call me Tay or whatever you'd like." I told them and they all looked shocked.