Homework

"Jungkook, can you help me with my homework?",I ask while holding my homework in my hand.

"What is it?",Jungkook ask with his eyes still on his phone.

"Essay",I take a sit beside him.

"Let me see.", I give my homework to Jungkook.

As Jungkook read the instruction on the paper, I take his phone and open Piano Tiles. When I almost win the game, he snatch the phone.

"Do you want me to help you with your homework or play the game?", He said with serious face.

" Sorry, homework first"

"Sit here.", He said while patting his lap.

I crawl to his lap and sit. Jungkook put my book on my lap so it look like he back hugging me.Jungkook put his chin on my shoulder so he can have a better look.

"So first you have to put this in the sentence so it look longer.", He write the answer on the sheet.

"Yah, Jungkook your handwriting looks like mine.",I said and compare my handwriting with his.

"No,it's not.",Jungkook said while still writing the answer.

"Yes,It is.Here take a look.",I take my book and put it in front of his face.
"It is right?"

"It still not the same.",He continue to write.

"Jungkook, have you finish yet? I'm bored.", I look at the paper, still not finish. To make my boredom go away I turn around so now I'm facing him.I hug his neck and put my chin on his shoulder.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?I'm still not finish with your work.",Jungkook look over his shoulder.

"I'm sleepy.",My eyelid now felt very heavy so I just close it and sleep on jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook POV

"(Y/N), what are you doing?I'm still not finish with your work.",I look over my shoulder.

I can see that (Y/N) is half awake because her eyes barely open.

"I'm sleepy."(Y/N) said then slowly close her eyes.

I chuckle at her behavior, "Cute". I put all of her stuff on the coffee table.I put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck so she can straddle me while I walk.

I take her to our bedroom.I put her slowly on the bed to make sure she doesn't wake up.I tuck her under the comforter so she wouldn't get cold.

I kiss her forehead, "Goodnight jagiya". I step outside our room and close the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to my blank faced sister for the grammar.LOL.