Jusaeyo

Me, Jungkook and Hansel, our two years old daughter are going to the nearby cafe to have a breakfast.Right now we are on the trip for family times.Both me and Jungkook were kind of busy this few months so we decided to take a break for our daughter.

Jungkook is holding Hansel in his right arm while the other one hold his bag with contains his and Hansel things.

"Jagi, wait!", I stop Jungkook and take Hansel in my arm because he already hold her to long so his hand might numb right now.

"Okay, let go.", I walk ahead leave Jungkook behind.

"Honey, why did you take her.Did you forget that you are 5 monts pregnant?", Jungkook said with duh tone.I didn't hear him because I'm distracting by this cutie bunny who is now resting on my neck.

"Honey?Babe?(Y/N)?", He stand beside me.

"Ya?", I turn to Jungkook.He is sweating right now.I take out my handkerchief from my dress pocket and wipe his sweat.

"Thank you.", He peck my lips but then his face to frown.I ask why.

"Why did you hold her?You are pregnant right?, I nod then I reply.

"I just want to.It been a while since I hold her.Look how peaceful she is in her mother's arm.", I look over my neck and see that Hansel is sleeping.

"And one more things it because you has been hold her to long so I thought you tired.", I continue.

"Okay.Just tell me when you're tired, okay? Don't hold it.", I can see how he care for my safety and his childs.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"We here!", Jungkook open the door for me to walk first then follow by him.We search for a seats.We seat at the end of cafe so we have our times alone.Hansel still sleep so Jungkook take her in his arm.Then a waiter come.

"What do you want to have, Miss?", He ask me.I can see that he try to flirt me.Isn't it to obvious I AM someone else Wife?

"Can I have....", before I could finish my sentences Jungkook cut me.

"WE want to have two chocolate cakes, one orange juice, one banana milk and one Ice Americano.", Jungkook said with straight face.

"I..w.ill .....right back.", the water fasterly walk to the counter.

I look at Jungkook.He is try to calm Hansel down with patting her back after accidentally wake her up.After Hansel already calm down, Jumgkook put her on his lap.Then I ask Jungkook.

"Are you jealous?", I ask while try to hold my smile.He fasterly shake his head.

"Are you sure?", I teasing him again.He look at me then look at Hansel who now playing with his appa fingers.I just staring at him with teasing smile.

"Okay, I'm jeolous.He was flirting when he know you are MINE!", He pout.

"Calm down.I'm always yours.", After I said that his face start to turn red.Hansel look at Jungkook weirdly.She take her hands and put it on Jungkook face and giggle.Me and Jungkook laughs at her cuteness.

After awhile our order come but with another waiter.He must scare of Jungkook.

"Here it is.Enjoy your breakfast.", Then the waiter walk away.I give each of our order.Jungkook Ice Americano, Hansel banana milk and chocolate cake and me orange juice and chocolate cake.

"Jungkook give me Hansel.", I put my hands out but he just hold my hands.

"Give me her so you can enjoy you breakfast." I said softly.

"Nope.Let me feed her." He said while caressing my hand.I just nod my head and eat my food.

I look at Hansel and see she is trying to eat by herself but fail.Then she stand up on Jungkook's lap with plastic fork in her hand.She put ot in front of Jungkook's face.

"Oh, mianhae.I forgot.", Jungkook take the fork and put Hansel back on his lap.He change the fork to spoon because it can be dangerous for Hansel.Jungkook take a spoon of cake.

"Hansel, Jusaeyo.", He make gesture 'Please' on his left hand while the other hold the cake.Hansel follow his appa with bunny smile.Jungkook smile like a fool after looked at her daughter action.(I'm so sorry for wrote that.)
He give her a bite.I only can laugh at this two.It so cute.

After he finished feed Hansel, he give me her so he can finish his drink.He must be hungry.I though.

"Jungkook, do you want some?", I put the cake in front him.He shook he head mean no.I know Jungkook.He denied it because he don't want me to hungry.

"Just take it.I already full or do you want me feed you?", He don't answer my question.It mean he want to be feed.Ahh.I feel like I have three childrens.
I cut a little cake using my spoon and put it in front of Jungkook mouth.Before he can get it I pull it back.

"Jusaeyo", I repeat the 'Please' gesture like he ask Hansel to do.I just want tease him because he so cute.Jungkook look at me with are-sure stare.

"Hansel, Jusaeyo.", She make the gesture.I touch her nose then she gigle.

"Look it easy.Even Hansel can do it.", Hansel look at his appa.She make the 'Please' gesture to show it is easy.Jungkook clear his voice.

"Em..Emm.....", Jungkook give me a glare with wait-till-you-give-a-birth stare.He look at Hansel then me.Both of us are waiting for him.

"Jagi, Jusaeyo.", He make a baby voice.

"The gesture."

"Jusaeyo.", He make the gesture but I want to tease him little bit more.

"More cuter."

"Jusaeyo."

"Even cuter."

"Jusaeyo"

"Cu....."

"Okay, it enough.Look at Hansel.She give me a weird look.", I look at Hansel and he right.She is frowning.I just laugh then feed him the cake.

"Ahhh.It so good.", Jungkook kiss my lip but in a second we feel someone is pushing us apart.I broke the kiss then look at my lap.Hansel is pouting because he think Jungkook will kidnap me away.

She jump in my arm then kiss my lip.Then she look at Jugkook and give a glare.Jungkook put both of his hands up.Some people love their appa more but
Hansel love her omma more.

"Why?Omma is mine!", Jungkook whine.Hansel shake her head.

"Mine", He repeat.Then Hansel shake her haed.

"Mine.", Suddenly Hansel cry.Jungkook become panic.He hurry apology and said that Hansel own me.Then, she stop cry and giggle.I only can laugh at this.

"Jungkook, have you finish your cake yet?", I ask.He nod then take Hansel in his arm.

"Why?Do you want to go back to the Hotel?", I nod.Jungkook go to the counter with Hansel to pay.After he finished pay he come back.

"Okay.Let go."