(Suyeol)

Chanyeol's POV~
Hello, My name is Park Chanyeol and I have a innocent, Cute boyfriend named Suho but his real name is Kim Junmyeon! I'm in highschool and I'm already a senior while Suho is a Freshmen. We started dating for about a month now and We haven't made out for i don't know how long. He was always innocent, smart, Heart-Caring. I love junmyeon with all my heart. His laugh, His smile, His confort everytime when I'm sad. I had feelings for him when I started my senior year. Flashback~~~~~~~~ I entered my senior year and I saw this cute, innocent boy that looked like a bunny. I started fall for him. I walked up to him and said "Hey cutie, what's your name?" He blushed as I said that "Kim Junmyeon But, you could call me suho. That's what friends call me." He smiled so brightly at me and I almost died by his cuteness and innocentness. I blushed as I took a deep breath "wouldyougooutwithme" I said so fast. He was confused "I'm sorry, I didn't catch you?" I said it slowly "would you go out with me?" He blushed a deep red "S-Sure! But I didn't get you name." He pouted so cutely. I laughed softly "My name is Park Chanyeol" He giggled "That's a cute name!" I blushed as I hid my face in my palms. He grabbed my hands "I would love to go out with you. Would that consider me as your boyfriend?" I laughed as I put my hands on the side of his face "Yes, that will consider you as my cute, innocent boyfriend." He lend in to kiss me as I kissed him faster. I kissed him deeply and put my tongue down his throat. I pulled away and hugged him. He hugged back. Flashback ended~~~~~~~~~
I walked inside the school and there were fan girls and I did not like them. I see Suho walking inside the school and started walking to him "Junmyeon!" I screamed his name out. He jolted his head up and smiled sadly. I started worrying. I ran to him and hugged him. I could feel his tears. I started freaking out "What's wrong, Junmyeon!? Is something bother you?! Is it us?!" He shook his head. He started sobbing. I hugged him. He stated "It's not that...it's that I've been bullied too much and I can't stop getting it out of my head.." I was furiously mad at whoever did this to an innocent boy. I stared at him with anger in my eyes "Do you know their names?" He nodded. "Are you going to *hic* beat them up?" I nodded. He sighed sadly "Their names are HyunA, Wendy and Irene..They are the bullies.." I was upset. I didn't like it when he told me about them bullying him. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bathroom. He was confused "W-What are we d-doing?" I ignored him as I grabbed his crouch and started rubbing it. He moaned softly "C-Chanyeol-ssi...more.." I smirked as I continued doing my action. Suho kept on moaning like a bitch and I loved it. I stopped and looked at him "On you knees, bitch." He obeyed as he went on his knees and looked up at me with his innocent little eyes. I groaned as I got hard. He unzipped my pants and pulled out my member.
Suho's POV~~~~
I gulped at his size. He was big. I was breathing softly as I did little licks on his member. I took the base of his member in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. Chanyeol started moaning softly. I looked up at him with my innocent eyes. I bobbed and sucked harder as he came in my mouth. My cheeks started hollow as his come went down my throat. I swallowed hard and coughed. He looked down at me with lust. He grabbed me and pinned me on the wall. He pulled my pants down and started putting his member near my entrance. I stopped him "W-Wait...C-Can you prep m-me first..?" He nodded as he spit on his fingers and started rubbing my entrance. I groaned and moaned as I threw my head back. He put his fingers in my entrance and thrusted his fingers in me. I started feel the heat filling in me. I had lust in me. I couldn't stop loving it. He took his fingers out and putted his member in my entrance. I threw my head back and moaned loudly "Ah! M-Move, C-Chanyeol!" He started thrusting into me harder. I started moaning like a bitch in the heat "A-Ah! C-Chanyeol, it feels s-so good!! I n-never f-felt so good!! M-More!" He smirked as he whispered in my ear "Look at you, being all naughty and horny. You may be innocent but when I'm fucking you, you go full on slut. You're mine and mine only, okay slut?" He growled. I nodded my head "Y-YES! I-I'm yours and yours only!" He thrusted into me harder and harder and deeper. Until he came in me and I came. His thrust studdered. He pulled out and show his cum coming out me. His come was flowing out of me. He smirked at me and I started feeling the lust crawling up to me. He cleaned me and himself. I putted on my clothes and he putted on his clothes. He came out the bathroom and walked into the classroom. I walked to my seat and Chanyeol walked to his seat. We kissed before we went to our seat. Until, the bullies that bullied me came up to me "I see, you kissed Chanyeol-oppa." HyunA, The main leader of the group. Chanyeol was looking them furiously angry. I was scared "I-I-" I was cut off when Chanyeol was next to me as he had his arms around me. Chanyeol spat at them "Yes, I kissed suho. So what? He is my boyfriend. You can't do anything 'bout that. Now, why don't you stop bullying him before You could catch these hands." HyunA was in shock. She studdered "B-But oppa, y-you can't possibly l-love someone like this slut." Chanyeol was in otter shock. I got up and ran out the classroom crying.
Chanyeol's POV~~
I did not like anyone calling my little bunny a slut. I slapped her "Ya! You can't possibly call someone that innocent a slut! You're the slut here! Why would you do that to someone that innocent!?" I ran out the classroom to find suho. I found him in the corner sobbing. I felt so so bad for suho. I sat on the floor next to him. I patted him "Hey..you're okay?" He shook his head "I'm guessing she's right...I am a slut...nothing else other than a slut and a whore.." I was shock "No! You're not a whore or a slut! You're the most innocent thing I've ever seen!" He blushed and kissed me "I love you, Chanyeol-ssi.." I smiled "I love you too, Suho.."

((Wow, I'm pretty bad, huh? Well there you have it. I might start the other chapter tomorrow because it's nighttime and I need sleep.))