(Suxiu)

Xiumin's POV~
I have a best friend named Kim Junmyeon or Suho. I'm...I'm in love with him. I love everything about Suho. His smile, His style, His laugh, His sweetness. We both go to the same school. He is also the school's assistant nurse.

Today, I'll finally confess to him! I drove to the school and saw my friend baekhyun. He ran to me "Yo, Xiu-Hyung!" I sighed "Yes, Baekhyun?" He smirked "You know what it is. that hot assistant nurse." I blushed "Y-You mean Junmyeon?" He nodded "Yeah! I know you love him!"

I shook my head "N-Not my type.." He playfully punched my arm "Ya! Respect your Hyung!" I yelled. He laughed "I'm sorry, Hyung but you're being really mean right now!"

My eyes widened as I saw Junmyeon right there "H-Hello, Junmyeon!" He blushed "H-Hello, Hyung..!" I smiled. I was going to say something but baekhyun cut me off "Xiu-Hyung said that you're not his type!"

I got angry "Baekhyun! Why would you say that?!" Junmyeon frowned. I got worried "Junmyeon, don't listen to him, please!"

He nodded. I was still upset at Baekhyun. He looked up at me "well, I-if you e-excuse me, I need to go b-back to the o-office..."

I nodded. He ran to the office. I turned around to see baekhyun and he looks guilty. I sighed "J-Just don't say that again." He nodded. I walked away from baekhyun. I was going to see what Junmyeon was doing and...

When I went to the nurse's office, I saw the student council president touching Junmyeon in a dirty way and I got angry. I heard Suho's cries. I ran and punched the student council president.

"Get your filthy hands off of him, Taemin." He chuckled "Why do I have to? He's just a slut." I was frustrated. I kicked Taemin in the face.

I grabbed Junmyeon's wrist. We ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and pinned Junmyeon. I saw Junmyeon wearing a nurse's dress.

"Oh Junmyeon, I've always wanted you. I've been wanting you ever since we were best friends. I love you, Junmyeon." He blushed and looked down "I-I love you too, Hyung..."

I sat on the floor while Junmyeon crawled on my lap. I licked my lips as I looked at Junmyeon and he looked fucking hot and cute. He started grinding on my crouch. I slapped his ass. He groaned as he continued. My hands went up his dress and he didn't have anything under. No underwear's, no nothing. "I see, you have nothing under...You're very naughty, Junmyeon.." He unzipped my pants and took out my member. He started breathing hard. Junmyeon started doing kitten licks on my member. He opened his mouth wide and putted my member in his mouth. He started bobbing his head and looked up at me. I smirked "You're really good at this, Kitten." He moaned around my member. I groaned "S-Shit! I'm coming—" I came in his mouth. His cheeks started hollowing. He slowly took my member out of his mouth and swallowed my cum. Junmyeon got on my lap and started rubbing his entrance on my member. My member slid in and he grunt "Ngh! haaa...X-Xiumin-Hyung...Move p-please..." I nodded. I thrusted in and he was a moaning mess. His insides were amazing! He was trying to match my thrusts. He kept on bouncing on my member. "X-Xiumin-Hyung!! I-I'm coming! I c-can't anymore!! T-Too deep!" I was deep balls in him. I grabbed his ass cheeks and spreads them. "D-Don't spread t-them! I-I'm s-sensitive!" I smirked "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." I growled as I slammed so hard he moaned in pain and pleasure "I-I'm c-coming a-already! I-It f-feels weird!" I grunt "S-Shit! I'm coming!" He had a lewd face. He looked up at me with his lewd face "C-Cum in m-me! M-Make me a slut! I n-need y-your cum i-in me!" I smirked "As you wish." I kept on slamming into him until I came in him. Junmyeon was screaming in pleasure. "Ngh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!" He came and his cum was on my torso and his torso. My thrusts were stuttering and I slid out of him. I saw my Come spilling out of him and it was flowing out. "Haaaa...Haaaaa...a-amazing...Xiu-Hyung..." I chuckled darkly "it was and you are now mine forever...Junmyeon..."

((I'm actually cried when Xiumin was going to military duty. I hope he comes back soon!!! ❤️❤️❤️))