Chapter Two- I Need Help~~

Kacchan's POV
I put the knife down. Blood dropped down my fingers and into the floor. So far, the only thing able to take him off my mind is to slit my wrists. I hated to do it but it was the only way to relieve all my stress and depression.

My phone was ringing when I stuck the blade in my skin, so I ignored the call. A few minutes later Kirishima walked into my dorm. "Sorry Bakubro, I left a voicemail so you should know I'm her-" his eyes fell to my depressed state as I laid on my floor.

I covered my wrist with my had when I heard the door open. It didn't cover he blood though. My hand was all bloody and the carpet was stained. A look of terror spread across his face as he studied my wrist. "Bakugou!! What did- are you ok?!!" He screamed at me. "I'm fine..." I faked a smile and tears left my eyes. "No you're not... Why did you..." He came over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cut that deep." I said. I really hadn't. I didn't plan on cutting that deep again as well. It hurt more than the others did.

Kirishima cleaned and treated the wounds. He wrapped my arm in bandages, "Don't take those off for a while. We don't want to expose that cut to the air or it could get infected." Frick. I can't take them off and my arm looks like his now too!

"Well...?" He asked. "Well what?" "Ya gonna tell me why you cut yourself?" I cried. I couldn't hold it in much longer. "I can't do this to myself anymore..." I started. "I can't handle treating him like that..." my voice was drowned out with sobs. "I yell at him every day! I break myself every... day..." I paused to cry for a moment. "I- I really like him. I can't do it Kiri! He doesn't deserve it!"

Kirishima just looked at me. "Why do you do it then?" "I can't just stop! He'd get suspicious to think I've gone soft for him." "Well then gradually stop over a week or two and then tell him how you feel." He hugged me again. "Thanks Kiri. I think I'll do that." "Ok but I'm not leaving yet. I can't let you hurt yourself again Bakubro." "Thanks Kiri."