help me please

" he was sitting next to Billie talking to her and then he bit her on the neck  then he saw me and his eyes were red it looked like he was gonna kill me but  then he let go of her and she fell to the floor and looked up at yoongi  with a big smile while saying thank you ...thank you now I can  be the ...the vampire that I have always wanted, then she got up,wiped her neck and she pushed me out of the way so she could get her life ch and meet with her friends, so them I went up to yoongi and he was staring at me with blood shot eyes and told me to go away because he didn't want me to see him like that and  he told me not to  tell anyone but I wanted to tell you be because I don't know  what to do should I tell all the other or " I was cut off by jungkook.
" No don't tell anyone he will tell us when he is ready, ok promise you will not tell anyone because we don't now what he will do if someone tells him that everyone knows because he could  straight for you because you were the first to know , so we should keep our mouth shut"
Jungkook said as yoongi turned the corner and sat down with the boys like his normal self.
" Umm yoongi you have tomato sauce on your face like everywhere "
Yoongi looked at me like he needed help like something was trapped inside of him call for help.
" I have some makeup wipes in my bag yoongi that you an use. It when your done with them you can just give them back because there washable ones so I'll just wash it " I said hoping that yoongi would  believe me  so I can see if it's actually blood with my dad's home made science lab.
" Here you go Josie" he said as he gave the blood covered cloth back to me, so I put it in my bag to look at when i get home .
After I finished my school day the boys  wanted to meet me at the top of the school because they wanted me to hang out with them so we could all get to know each other better so when I walked to the top of the school with Jin who I had my last class with we saw all the boys and jungkook ran up and gave me a big hug whispering in my ear .
" It happened again with yoongi but this time in the middle of class with billies friend Katrina and her boyfriend sam  you wouldn't know him. Yoongi saw me watching and he said if I told anyone that he would hurt who ever I told" jungkook said in a worried tone because I knew about him being a vampire.