first day

JOSIE POV
It was my first day at my new school and I have no friends, i know nobody after a while of walking around the school getting used to where all the classes are in the school It was now 9:07 and the bell rang for my first class, form room. As I took a seat in the back left corner, there was a tall male figure standing beside me
"  Are you Miss Josie "
the man said with his deep voice,which kind of scared me,

" Do you have any friends here or should I  pair you up with someone"

he waited for an answer while
  I looked  around the class room to see if there is anyone that  I wanna  maybe pair up with, I didn't see anyone until this girl walked in late she had long silver hair and she was probably about my height  and really pretty.

he waited for an answer while  I looked  around the class room to see if there is anyone that  I wanna  maybe pair up with, I didn't see anyone until this girl walked in late she had long silver hair and she was probably about my height  and reall...

" Ahh Billie so glad you wanted to join us "
" Sorry dude my bus was late"
she hissed as
Everyone was watching the teacher and Billie talk about her being late until the class went extremely quite.  
" Billie since you were late would you be kind and join Josie as her buddy for the first week or two of school please,and show her  where her classes are before you go to yours thank you "
the teacher said before introducing  him self
" Oh and by the way josie I am Mr Griffin your form room teacher for the test of the year" 
and after he said that the bell went for my  very first class at this school, English.  As I was walking  I heard some talking and laughing and I think I heard my name so i  I turned around to see Billie walking away  with her friends staring at me laughing and pointing.

  As I was walking  I heard some talking and laughing and I think I heard my name so i  I turned around to see Billie walking away  with her friends staring at me laughing and pointing

about 5 minutes later  I was walking trying to find  my class I see Mr Griffin walking" Did Billie leave you" he said from behind me " Uhh yer" after I said this I turned around to see that Mr Griffin had started to walk away and up to a group of ...

" Did Billie leave you" he said from behind me
" Uhh yer" after I said this I turned around to see that Mr Griffin had started to walk away and up to a group of seven boys,
" Hey  boys what class are you heading to" he said as one of the seven boys turned around to look at me.
" Umm we have English in D10 with Mr Carter" one of them said in a deep tone while he turned to look at me as well.
" Ok, this lady here is new and she is in your class would you mind taking her for me I have an important meeting to attend."
" Sure " another one if the males said. After about 5 minutes of the boys standing there getting stuff out of there lockers  we made our way to our class.
" I'm taehyung by the way but you can call me tae or T or taetae" one male said and after that  it was like a chain reaction one after the other of  introducing themselves .

" I'm jimin, you can call me chimchim or jimin your choice."

" Oh I'm hoseok, but you can call me hobi or j-hope"

"You cant forget me , I'm jungkook the youngest out if this group so I'm not in your  grade I'm a year below you but can call me kookie or bunny or jungkook what ever floats your boat"

" I'm Jin the oldest if the group but I got kept back a year but you can call me world wide handsome  or Jin"

" I'm namjoon the responsible one that keeps everyone in line with school work you can call me RM or joon/ joonie or just namjoon"

" I'm yoongi *inhales* * exhales* now I'm hungry, you can call me yoongi, suga or grandma"

after all  of them introducing themselves we made it to class a bit late but walked right in and took a seat in the back row where there were 8 desks lined up in one line, so i sat next to taehyung with a spare seat next to me. Just 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door and the class became still with no movement and no sound until yoongi sneezed and then fell back asleep.

" Go sit next to the new girl please and try and make her your friend"

when I heard those words I turned to look .
" Great maybe we can become friends" i thought to myself as she sat next to me .
" This is gonna be great " I said to taehyung as I rolled my eyes and continued to copy down the notes on the board.

Authors note

Tbis is my very first book so it's gonna be really bad so don't   judge but I will be uploading every  Friday and Sunday  so hope you enjoy ( I am not good at grammar and writing )
Here's a bit about me
Name: macy
Favourite bands: BTS, Billie eillish, my chemical romance, panic at the Disco, green day, wheatus
Favourite style of music: kpop
Favourite YouTuber: Sam and Colby,TFIL, FUNKBROS,
Favourite colour/s: black,pink,white,green, blue, red
Siblings: 7
Names:Kara,Chloe,Caelin, buzby berri,Elsie and me
Favourite sport:basketball
Favourite things to do:  surf,gym,circus, hanging with friends.
Sports I play: basketball