Debut?

"I think your time as a trainee with our company is until here, Mr. Y/N. I wish you all the best. Thank you for your time today."

So this is the end, huh?

This feeling is so unreal to me. 7 years of my life are wasted just like that. They made the decision that I don't fit their standards. So, this is the end, huh? I wouldn't be able to debut after I sacrifice a lot of sleep, dancing till 3 in the morning, wake up again at 8 a.m. I was even unable to eat properly. Even so, they terminate me, just like that

I walk soullessly toward the elevator. My knees go weak. I feel like I want to sleep as soon as possible. I cannot digest with the reality right now, it is so damn cruel. I never think that I couldn't make a debut after 7 years I spent trained to be an idol. Maybe if I meet her later, I would be a little bit okay.

The door of the elevator opens and I meet the eyes that I craved for. It is her. The person who makes me stronger for the last 3 years. At last. My best friend. I walk in and press the button to the ground floor. The atmosphere is so awkward.

"So you're back of the meeting room? What they did want,y/n?"

"You know that the new boy group will be debuting right? And they wanted to see -"

"So you gonna be debuting?! Woah that's great, Y/N! I know that your effort wouldn't go to waste!" she said and she suddenly hugs me. Her action caught me off guard actually and I'm not trying to stop her. It looks like I cannot tell her the truth right now.

She breaks the hug. "Maybe we should see each other tonight to celebrate it!"

"Maybe. Maybe not." I muttered, avoiding to make eye contact with her. "What is it, Y/N?" She looks me with those eyes as if she notices my uneasiness. She is much busier these days after Fancy comeback and Twice first world tour. I'm dying to ask her out since the dating ban lifted 8 months ago. It seems God gives the signal to me to confess my feeling to her. 

"Nothing. I will text you when I have time, Jihyo. And also, I have something to tell you. Later, yeah?" I shrug and smile at her to make her less worry.

"What is it? Can't you tell me right now?" She asked. I can, only if this confession is easy for me to tell, dim-wit! 

"Later Jihyo! You seem to have something urgent to do." I try to escape from her question. Can't lost to those eyes!

"Yeah, Producer Park wants to see me. Don't know what is it, maybe just another comeback for this year! " She says while giggling. That smile again. Oh God, please make her stop smiling like that.

"Just another? Woah, you better hurry, leader!" I say as the elevator reaches the ground floor. "See you later, hyomas!" I wave to him while exiting the elevator.

"Don't call me that, Y/N/N!" she shouted

That girl really can't stand with that nickname even after all these years but that's what makes her attractive. Plus, she is such a beauty and to top it all, she is the leader of the girl group that makes a huge impact on the world. I still cannot believe that she transforms herself from being criticized for her appearance on Sixteen to that super hot girl with the title of God Jihyo. Funny to think that she is the same girl that I know before.

I walk to the cafe near my place. Since I'm unable to get my breakfast, I'm super hungry. My stomach cannot stop growling. If I know, I wouldn't rush and skip breakfast every day. If only I know this damn thing would happen, I will eat as much I wanted since I can't be an idol. Choco ice blend and 3 slices of chocolate cake are very appealing right now. Nothing can beat chocolate to release the stress and comfort me right now.