𝙩𝙚𝙣

"Morning mama. Here, this is for you" the door was opened by Haechan's mom with a bright smile on her face after seeing my existence. It's been two months since Haechan and I had our engagement that was held back at Melbourne.

"Thank you, sweetie. Go look for Hyuck, he's in his room and would love to see you" She smiled generously, and I head to his room. His room was unlocked that made me slowly opened his door to see coincidentally see him without his clothes.

He turned and glares at me. I looked away and starts cupping my blushing face to avoid looking at him. "Baby, you came?" He walked to me and locked his room door to only pull me nearer to him. He placed his soft and pale lips to my cheeks then kissed. The smell. That same cologne he loved using, reminds me of the old days.

"Hey Em! look at this! Does not it smell good? I love it this" He sighed, and I smiled at him who was spraying the cologne all over him. We walk out of the store and he went to the bathroom and decided to buy him the cologne without him knowing with my own allowance.

"Donghyuck. Here, this is for you! Make sure to use it" I pulled his palm towards mine and put the paper bag strings on his palms, him, looking curious that he opened the bag.

"Daemi-ah~ Thank you. I love you so much bestie. You're the best person I had in my entire life, what could I even do without you?" He hugged me swiftly and left a small and quick kissed on my forehead.

"Your girlfriend's going to love you even more now" I stated, and he sneered happily while patting my head. "I'm sure she will" he chuckled then we walked to the other stores for him to buy gifts for his girlfriend.

He let go of his peck and then sit above his bed staring at me who was walking to his desk. I sat above his desk as I studied the pictures of his girlfriend and him. He walked to me then, pulled my head away from the picture I was staring at. He unpasted the pictures and crushed them to throw it in his bin.

"Stop staring at me like that" I whacked his face softly as he chuckled softly to me. "You're jealous, aren't you?" He brings his face nearer to mine as he follows my eyes. He was still without clothes and that was extremely hot of him.

He pushed himself in between my thighs as he placed my hands above his shoulders with the intention to carry me. With blink of an eye, my figure was already untouched from the desk from him who starts kissing my neck.

He put me above his bed after lifting me up then smiled cheekily. "I was about to use my clothes, but you make me not to" I hide myself with my small palms as I was blushing continuously. He laid next to me then, pushed me closer to him. he rested his hands behind me as he pats me slowly to make me sleep. "I love you, I'm so thankful to have you" He whispers directly to my ear while I was laying there, tensed at his words.

We both stared at each other then, starts to move our lips to touch it with each other's. It was soft and addictive. Deep down, I never want to let them go.

"You're my one and only favourite person" he chuckled cutely as he continued patting my shoulder to make us sleep, together. He slowly slides his both his arms towards me and cuddles me lovingly, his small cries could be heard as I stared mesmerizingly at him, holding back his tears. He kissed my nose and closed his eyes.

"I can't wait" he looked deeply at my eyes and I blushing really hard that I couldn't hide my face away but to leaned my face on his warm chest.