Coffee

Mark

Mark

I gently closed the door with my foot because I was holding a tray with a cup of coffee for Mark. I walked over to his bed, but first put the tray down on the nightstand. I looked over at him when I sat down on the bed, gazing at Mark.

I tapped his shoulder, to see if that would be able to wake him up. He turned around, mumbling something under his breath. But his eyes fluttered open, Mark smiled when he saw that it was me. I could tell that he was still sleepy though.

"Morning, Y/nn." Mark sat up and looked at me.

"Morning, babe. Does your head feel better?" I asked.

"Mm, I just need to rest a bit more that's all." Mark was about to drift back to sleep.

"Mark~" I nudged him, "You can't go to sleep, it's already noon."

"Babe,"

I moved my head to the left a bit, "Come on, Mark.. I made you coffee, just the way you like it."

That got him to open his eyes, "Really?"

"Yep, but you gotta wash your face. While you do that, I'm going to make a cup of coffee for me."

"Fine," he got up and went to the bathroom. I left, downstairs and into the kitchen to get mine. When I was about to come up, Mark was already walking down the stairs with the mug in his hand.

"Why'd you come down?" I ask, smiling.

"'Cause I missed you," Mark set his and my cup down, then put his arms around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck, "You just saw me a few minutes ago, Mark."

Mark just shrugs his shoulder before giving me a peck, "Doesn't matter."

"Did you drink the coffee yet?" He shook his head, "Well since your down here, do you wanna eat brunch with me?"

"Yeah.." he let go of my waist, but grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Do you want whipcream on your coffee, Y/n?"

"Umm, sure." I grabbed the remote for the kitchen TV and changed it to Cartoon Network. Luckily, The Amazing World of Gumball was playing. "Mark?"

"Hm?"

"Come sit down," I patted the seat next to me.

"You made waffles?"

"And toasted bagles just in case you didn't want waffles." I said.

The rest of the day was us just cuddling on the couch while watching our favorite TV show. A few episodes later, we just dropped the tv show and things got heated some how.

__________________________
I didn't know how to end it lol so.. I'm sorry. Anyways, hope y'all day going good or was good. Love y'all, bye! <3