Chapter 7 Sound is Near

Seadeah sobbed to his truthful confirmation "I need this to be done". "Thus is now" Mirabellea informed. Cyaleahialyeanduali sulked to Insistual decision "I need this done. The life is spared for Myealea of now continue justiced for murder of past life". "Do you have my faith in me?" She asked such consideration. He replied as in "No I am a founded saint", "Are you for real" Fauna bluffed asked such amazement. Seadeah resign for puzzlement "I have such mercy. I am a saint". "You must save our souls" Fauna said herself as a angel fairy.

Of 16 September 396AW that had Rosettes birthday, she had sang a song "I need thy day of a conclusion". "This is a great day of that life" thy sang back by chirping. Rosetté conceived a flower to say "I need this by Nature. It's all I want". She chimed at last "I am pure gold to forsay a traditional yes. This is all I want". Areandeah songed to her "I think yes at last. I flicked a wand for thy date. This is a great opportunity". "Yippee" Rosetté squealed to now she had her hair flew upwards in the wind. She scolded at her crab "I have thus day of journey to be insaid. Is that a yes?". "No" he replied as forthright told by Sealeah "I need thus. Is that a complete yes?". "Uh no" Rosetté disbelief answered. "To thy is now" the crab sealed as reply given. Sealeah told the crab Sébastien "I knew this would be a outcome". "I knew this either" he rescold.

17 September 396AW to Rosettés attention was "I knew this. A sad song for fish. Is that all about thy". "I knew this day would come" Fyealeahial excited in squeal. Syrangeauleau went away from thy land as Rosetté told Adianeial "I had a bush pig. His name was Iyealeauseaj".

"What? I knew bushpig" she screamed out for telling Areandeahialia "I knew this would come yes! I found Rosetté yes". Rosetté walked away to laugh at herself "Yes I knew it! Yes". Wealeahial went up to her to conclude a spell that killed her "This would kill your spirits! Iseasforsouls of thy land". Died a minute of three away from her body on beach sand.

21 September 321BXIII, Isla went into the cabin to collect a safe spare staff. She then happily bellowed "I need thus. I need this to happen". "Oh goodness" Ellyealeah reply said as she swept her broomstick to clean the mess. Isla saw Isabellei saying aloud "I have this! This is aloud for thy happy man". "oh gosh" she refavored for such delight at the red quartz. "This is Atroce outstanding" Mirabellea chirped in to forclaim "Asaid, I need thy gemstone for Rainbow gate 5554. This is enough for now". "I need thus. This is my gemstone" Isla chimed. "Upwards, i need this to be at certain degree" Soilera desaid as must to be a perfect diamond of white. She cleared my up at clarity "I know now for to be a different solitude, yes for now". "But you have won" Isla said at best heart. She gave a red pendant of silver to prize for Elyzeah, beginning "Take this. It's yours to keep". She thanked at pleasant interest "Thankyou. I need this", "Your welcome" thy reply of touch.

18 October 321BXIII, Miralea sounded approach a male witted "How is now? I found it this, oh yep! I need thus". "I need this to day a momentum" Dealear needed a say. She looked away to take out a nice green jade out of her pocket then forsaken said under her action"I need this day of wonder to be in favour of goddess Madilyn". "You can't have patience" Mirabellea unpleasantly reminded. "I should be a reminder" she convinced herself to her attention at the gemstone.

Hearsay was thy "You can't have a gemstone", that had been a girl named Jadisa. Also to that effect, Elyeanua ran to declare a statement "I need this now. It's a nice gemstone called green Opal jade". Her eyes gleamed at the green jade outcrying for "Is that a gemstone? I want it". "No you can't have that. Because it was Jadisas to keep" Dealear provinces.  Alysear told her "You can't have that gemstone! It was mine to give to Jadisa". "Oh really?" She said as her dirty look had drawn downwards her ground for the male Dealeadiyeal claimed under his oath "I need thus to be in Madilyns name. It's say as thy goes. Will you spirit accept this?". "She said yes" Sylearyeal veiled at response. "Okay, So she said yes" he uncertainty spoke at his interest. Seadeahial upon herself certaines a act to speak "I know this to be final but in certain act, I'd say for another this now to be spoken".