Chapter 2 The Tale To Be Told

Mirabellea outcried "I did not want this". Milly look around and replied "This is for our land". Fauna stood the door, resaid "Oh really?". "I did not atroce to this!" Mirabellea shouted in anger. The girls laughed as she threw her pencil on the ground. Cried out "This is insulting! I did not!" as Fauna squealed in exclaim "You did!". She winged up, flew up in levitation of gold sparkle lights.

"This is a drawn picture" Fauna replied in picture flash of future drawing. Gasped as they all screamed "Omg!", Lyeanae cried out "This is beautiful". A picture of Mirabellea glowing in gold was to leave everyone in astonishment. She blurted out "oh my lord!". "I know" Fauna excité of joy that been viewing the gallery picture.

Lyeanae said as her claim "I made the gears stuck". "Oh really?" Mirabellea resaid as must said, she had right headed turn after way.

Soften white glimpse flash for to disappear in fade. Fauna began with her words "So this is where I am happy for the world". "I must say no for the day" Mirabellea rechant.

Yes as said by Fauna of rejoice "I must appreciate for what I have now!", Mirabellea said in matter "You could be fair". "Oh must now" she expressed as throughout the air blew out in gust. "I need this now! I could be the one for this day of wander" Miralea exclaimed in dream wilder of happiness. The mother shouted out "Oh god no! Why me?!" and Miralea becried "Because this is our kingdom! I want it!". Aimee screamed out "You knew! I had it". "What is it?" The man repost in answer of Fearyeane rebelieve "She's is in coma! I had it". Fauna yelled out "who? Is she okay?". "The man kidnapped her in faith" Lyeanue revealed detail.

Shocked as to why the male abduct the unknown girl, said to be Ayealea Lyeanue of ice fairy. Nearyeane scouted. "I knew this!" and Lyeanae crippled in fear "I could be the one". Ice and snow collided throughout our fate of mineral collision. Miralea squirmed our "I could save this war". "I think so! Yep" Fauna replied in belief. So much had been a favour of caring for an apprehension of a fine young girl.

Nyeanue outsaid for conclusion "I am young to say that I am going for a record". "Nyeanue, you are insincere" Mirabellea absolu in retort and begun with a final "I am disgusted of a morning that had to be a life sentence!". Fauna uptort "I don't know.  I think this is hurtful". "I did not tell you that I am a fair go. I said I knew you" Nyeanue scolded as Fauna knew the goal. She said in resold to Nyeanue "You may have".

906AW flipped over with a "I must be wrong". "Oh no Madilyn, I did" he told me. I dit "You could be wrong" and replied "I know". Clarissa Nina stepped in the house, forsaying in tone "Would you like a cup of tea?". "Yes please" I said. Clarissa Nina left to the kitchen in making a cup of tea. She then spoke "I did greatly cry" with her tears flooding on her face. "Why's that" I said in concern, and she reply "Because I had faith and I did cry". 

Whilst daylite light shine across her face, did know the male had walked in the kitchen and I had stood with Clarissa Nina preferably called her middle name. Quietness of faithless grief; Nina sobbed in extreme emotion of affected family conflict. "You be a good girl" I said to child as I waved to hug Nina. Still sobbing, she claim to be "in faithful, I began with a plead on my life of diversion". "That's bad!" I exclaimed in horrid of worry. She frizzle in astonishment "I think yes" and I callous remark in hug "oh don't, this is bad!". Miralea walks in cradle; forsaying loudly tone "I think not. I think it's bad enough". I said in harshly "I think so" for that wizard male unknowingly cried humour "You must be dead". "How dare you?! I have longed to be forsaken" Miralea shouted for Nina aloud "I had it". Rushed out of the house; I longed for a time being of when I sat on a white seated chair.

"I have a spirit" I worded on a confession. "Oh really?" He founded said as he located cutlery away. For disbelief, I had seated in sigh of daytime. That I had shifted of wonder time state; here in 320BXIII Ribella outsaid in crie "I can't believe this! You had worded my spirit!". She began "I tried! I really did". Mirabellea wordsome said "But you had cried out". "Exactly?" Ribella said in belief of witts ends that begun "I tried, and that's enough to be said".