Kaminari's shock ~ Chapter 29

Sorry for making you guys wait so long but here it finally is, explanation is at the end of the chapter, hope you enjoy ^^

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Yo! (Y/n) do you want to go to the school pool with us?" Momo asked as she approached me. "Yeah sure after school right?" I asked as I finished writing some notes. "Yeah see you then!" Momo said as she left class. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

~swoohss~

Nozomi my wolf spirit appeared out of the smoke that had surrounded her. As she appeared I looked down and faced Nozomi. "Nozomi can you get my sport swimsuit?" I asked while she gave me a nod and rushed out of the school to my house to get my swimsuit

~Time skipp~

(A/n: ^You are wearing the swimsuit I showed above ^)

When I had changed into my swimsuit I saw that I was the first one to arrive. I wanted to try out my new sports swimsuit to see if it is comfortable while swimming so I slowly let myself down in the water. Luckily it was warm water and not ice-cold water.

"Aah~ This feels so good, it's been a long time since I went to a pool" I mumble

I just swam laps around the pool. after 5 minutes I got bored so I stood in the standing area in the pool and started to do fighting moves. eventually, I heard the door open and looked to find the girls in the school swimming suits.

"Hey girls!" I said as I swam over to them

"Oh (y/n)! Why are you not in the school's swimsuit?" Momo asked. "Oh I wanted to try out this swimsuit and it's really comfortable!" I smiled brightly. I got back to what I was doing when I heard the door open again. I turned around and was met with almost every boy in our class.

"Huh? Midoriya?" I said confused as to why the guys were here. "Oh! Hello (l/n) you came here to train as well?" Iida answered my question. "Oh I just came here to test out my new swimsuit" I smiled.

After a short while, I heard the door open again revealing Mineta and Kaminari with a happy expression which soon turned sour, only to be shown by Kaminari as disappointment while Mineta had a sort of satisfied expression on his face.

~Time skipp~

After the boys did some intense training lead by Iida they took a break. I had been in the pool the whole time it was really comforting. "(L/n) maybe you should get out of the water or you will get sick." Iida said chopping the air "But I don't want to it's so comforting" I pouted

Just then the door opened to reveal Bakugou and Kirishima. "Oh! Hey Kirishima!" I said as I swam over to them "Oh, hey (l/n) are you enjoying the water?" Kirishima asked crouching down "Hmh!" I hummed. While we were talking Iida and the other guys held their own. "Then we should decide who can swim 50 meters the fastest!" Iida announced.

"(L/n) if you would be so kind can you get out of the pool for us to use it?" Iida asked politely "Aww~ Okay I'll get out" I whined as I placed my hands on the surface and lifted my body and got out of the water "WOAH!!!" I heard Mineta shout. "Woah! (y/n)-chan! You look really good!"  Tsu complimented "Hm? O-oh.. T-thanks" I said as I rub the back of my head while my cheeks turned pink

~3rd person~

As (Y/n) got out of the water everyone was complimenting her, wanting to know what the fuss was all about Bakugou turned around 'What's the fuss about having on a school swimsui-' His thoughts was cut short as he saw (Y/n) rubbing her neck shyly as her cheeks turned pink.