Chapter 2

"Beef or Chicken" the lunch lady said with her deep, emotionless voice.

"Chicken please.." I said softly

I looked over across my eye and saw Leonardo sitting and waiting for me with patience.

I slowly walk over to the table he was sitting at and sat down.

"Hi Leonardo" I said while i can feel my cheeks getting so red.

"Anastasia! I'm so glad you came!" he said "Take a seat"

I tried to make it LESS awkward by starting a small conversation.

"How was your day so far?"

"Not too bad, but now it's amazing, how about you?" he said with a smirk on his face.

I started blushing and I said "It's been great".

We started walking on this pathway. I didn't know where it lead us.

"Here it is" Leonardo said with amazement.

He took me to this beautiful forest, little drops of rain on the leafs, the beautiful fog surrounding all the trees and the warmth of his hand holding mine.

"Wow..this is amazing Leonardo" I said with shock. "Where did you find this place?"

"It's my hide-out place, I like to come here when I want to get my mind straight and think things out" he said while looking at all the trees.

I thought this was kind of a set up him and his friends made to play around with me, because I'm that girl that doesn't always hang with the poplars. I keep to myself and read a book. Then again, I think maybe he really feels the same way about me I feel about him.

*Click Clack*

"What was that?!" I said out of panic.

Leonardo turned around as fast as he could like something was watching him.