Chapter 3

The guy came out of a bush. I instantly recognized him. It was my ex boyfriend Michael..Michael was abusive, he never supported me in anything i had ever done. I told him I wanted to go to college in Australia..he slammed the door and hit me as hard as he would. I could still feel the powerful hit across my cheek with his strong, big hands.

"Who are you?" Leo said with scowl, obviously angry that Michael had ruined our moment.

I stood there with sock, my jaw wide open and i feel a tear drop running down my face, thinking of all of our terrible past together.

"It's nice to see you again." Michael said with a devilish smirk on his face looking at me.

"Sorry, I can't say the same." I said with hesitance.

"You know him?" Leo said with anger and disappointment.

"Yes.." I said with my head down of embarrassment. "He's my ex boyfriend Leo.."

I didn't know what to think, If I should be hitting Michael right now for ruining my life AGAIN. Leo is probably really pissed at me for not telling him the truth from the beginning. He doesn't like liars, that's what made me even more scared out of my mind.

"Why are you here? What do you want for her or us.." Leo said giving me a glance, i can just feel his emotions that he isn't happy with me right now.

"I came here for the chick, not you bro." Michael said with a cigar in his mouth.

I grabbed Leo's arm out of fear.

Leo looked at me with disappointment, held my hand and we walked away from Michael.. Michael didn't seem to do anything, he just let us go.

"Leo... can we talk about this?" i said almost in tears.

"I have nothing to talk to you about" and with that..he left.