Reunited

By the time they got to the food court, they saw two twin girl toddlers running past them.

"Awww! Look at them!" awed Sky.

"They're so cute!" said Kaylee.

"You know, they remind me of Alex and Aaron," said Meghan.

"Yeah," Samheed and Lani said together, making them blush and look away, while Meghan smiled.

Just then, they all heard two familiar male voices, running after them.

"H-Hey! Thisbe! Fig! Stop!" called a boy with long, wavy brown hair.

"Wait! Alex! Wait for me!" called another boy, looking exactly like the one before, but with shorter hair.

"A-Alex?" stuttered Sky.

"Nope! You gotta catch up, Aaron, if you wanna catch these two with me!" teased Alex.

"Alex!" shouted Aaron, annoyed. "But you're making a scene! Ugh! I'm so killing you after this!"

"Aaron?" whispered Kaylee, in amazement.

Aaron caught up to Alex, and both grabbed Thisbe and Fifer.

"Aha! Gotcha!" said Alex, as he was starting to stand up.

"Don't do that again!" scolded Aaron, while standing up as well.

"Hihihi!" laughed Fifer.

"Ha!" Thisbe laughed along.

"Phew. Now that's over, should we head back?" asked Alex.

"Nope! I've gotta kill you first!" Aaron's stomach rumbled. "On second thought, I'll kill you after."

They both got up, and turned around to go back, with Thisbe and Fifer, but only saw 5 teens staring at them, with wide eyes.

"Uh," said Aaron, awkwardly.

"Wait! S-Sky!? Lani!?" Alex half-yelled in surprise.

"What? Are you saying... Kaylee?! Meghan?!" Aaron basically shouted.

"The heck? I don't see you for what? 9 years and you forget about me?" Samheed joked.

"Ha! Sorry, but... WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE???" yelled Alex so loud, everyone in Quill could probably hear him.

"Shut up, Alex! I bet everyone in Quill heard you!" whisper-yelled Aaron.

"Heh, sorry," said Alex, scratching the back of his head.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH!!" screamed Kaylee, ramming into Aaron hugging him tightly, which Aaron quickly acted and handed Thisbe over to Alex, just before Kaylee rammed into him.

"Gooo!" gurgled Thisbe.

"C-Can't breathe...." Aaron choked out.

"Sorry, I've just missed you so much!"

"ALEXXXXX!!" cried Sky, as she full on Alex and tackled him to the ground.

"Oof!" grunted Alex, which, like Aaron, thought quickly and lightly tossed both Thisbe and Fifer to Samheed, who caught both of them, but didn't know a thing about babies. They started crying. Meghan took Thisbe, and Lani took Fifer. They both calmed down quickly.

"I've missed you soo much!" said Sky. "But what are you doing back?"

"Haha... Me too. And it's a long story," said Alex as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well, tell us later, and hello, we want some hugs too!" said Meghan, holding Thisbe.

"Yeah, we've been standing here while you two couples have been hugging," joked Samheed.

"Speak for yourself, genius," retorted Alex, clearly seeing Lani hugging Samheed's arm, excitedly, while the other, holding Fifer.

He blushed. "Whatever,"

"Sorry," apologized Lani. "But hugs?"

Alex grinned goofily while Aaron smiled. "Yup,"

They all hugged and chatted while heading over to the food court, which they've been waiting for, before the whole predicament. Meghan and Lani handed the twin girls to Alex and Aaron.

"Oh, wait, what school are you guys going to?" asked Aaron.

 "We're going to Artimé High School. What about you two?" answered Sky.

"Same here!" said Alex.

"Cool! But, I never got to ask, who are these two?" asked Meghan. "They're adorable!"

"Yeah, but trouble makers," said Alex.

"Seriously? They look completely innocent," said Samheed.

"Shut up, Sam. It's not like you know them," Alex retorted.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, who are they?"

This time, Aaron answered. "They're our sisters,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, guys! I'm trying to make them longer, but I don't know if it's working. Any suggestions? Comment down below! Wow, I sound like a youtuber. "Alright guys, make sure you SMASH that subscribe button, let's try to make this video to 100,000 likes alright? Also, don't forget to hit that notification bell so you get notified every time I upload a video so you never miss it!" I can't believe I just wrote that. Anyway, peace!

-nev