Reunion.

Pairing: Tony Stark x Reader.
Word count: 1542.
Warnings: None?
Written: 3 November 2018.
Posted: 6 November 2018.
Summary: Reader gets talked into going to her school reunion but it's not as bad as she thought it'd be.
A/N: So I know I've been talking about working on a Tony Stark smut one shot but A) it's being a pain to write and B) this just came out of nowhere and I just went with it.

"This is so stupid." You mutter angrily to yourself, staring at the little card in your hands as you drink your morning tea.

"So are you going?" Nat asks as she places hers and Wanda's plats down next to yours on the breakfast bar.

You scoff. "Doubt it." You place the card on the counter.
You pick up a slice of crispy bacon from your plate and take a bite out of it before pointing to Nat. "There is no way I'm putting myself through that Nat, no way."

"I think you should go." Wanda says cutting up her bacon, fried egg and toast.

Nat huffs pointing her fork at you "See Wanda agrees with me, you should go." She takes a angry bite out of her own toast.

"You guys don't get it." You sigh. "It was a really tough time for me back then, I didn't have friends, everyone thought I was a freak..." You lean back into your seat and run a hand through your hair.

"But you're not that girl anymore Y/N. You're stronger, smarter and just completely better than you were." Nat sighs before continuing "I just think you should face this head on and show them how far you've come."

You bite your lip, fidgeting with your fingers as you stare at the card next to your breakfast.

"Y/N I do agree with Nat on this... you should face this, what's the worst that could happen." Wanda generally says as she reaches over to rubs your arm.

"Okay..." You sigh. "I'll go." You look up and give them more of a wince then a smile.

"Good." They both say at the same time.

"We'll help you pack and pick out a perfect outfit." Nats smirks as she looks over your shoulder.

"God help me." You mutter.

————————————-————————————-—————————

"Next." A strawberry blonde haired woman calls from her table, looking at her clipboard.

"Uh hmm Y/N L/N." You stutter as you take a few steps forward and slide up your black handbag backup your arm.

You're surprised the lady didn't give herself whiplash with how fast she turned her head towards you. Shock clearly covering her face.

"Woah." She whispers as she looks you up and down. "Y/N L/N... you...Uh you look incredible." " She fumbles about to look for your name tag.

"Thank you?" You smile gently and courageously at her.

"Oh it's Jossie Turner, we had English and Maths together." She says as she tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Yes yes I remember you use to write these amazing poems, do you still write?"

"Thank you but uh no I don't write anymore, I'm a stay at home mum"

"Oh that's amazing, how old are they?"

"Suzie is 6 and Andy is 4."
Jossie sees your name tag on the far right corner of the table and picks it up to hands to you.

"Oh they must be lovely." You say as you place your name tag on your left breast.