17.

° hyungwon
° part 2
° smut
° request by AvaTorres9

We came home after the proposal and dinner. We start to kiss passionately.

We go up to the room and started to strip..

"I want to make love to you.." is all I hear from hyungwon..

I start to kiss down his neck and shoulders.

I go down to his manhood. I look up to him to see if it was ok.

"Yes" he says and nods...

I take him in fully and goes up and down, swirling my tongue down his shaft.

I hear his groans of pleasure from him.

I get up from my kneeling position and lay back down on the bed.

He looks at me before he goes down and starts to lick and eat me alive.

"Do you like?" He says very smoothly.

All I could do was moan as a yes.

He kisses his way back up to my lips positioning him self with my womanhood.

" I love you so much." He says as he enters me slowly.

He waits till I am comfortable enough so he could start moving faster.

"Faster hyungwon faster" I say over and over again till all I could do was moan out his name.

He hit my g-spot over and over again making me go crazy. Clawing up his arms and back.

He starts to slow down knowing it's time for him to let go.

He cums inside of me and I do it few seconds after him.

"I love you so much. I hope you know that" he says grabbing me and a blanket, kissing the ring he had promised with earlier that night with.

Author: short ik but two in one night!!!
Dayday and Ava hope you guys liked it.
I was doing two parts for both of you.

Nother thing is I'm going to be done with this book soon! I won't have time to publish so I might let my friend publish instead. I will be doing modeling and photography all summer and if it goes well I might land a agency.

Anyways byyyeee!