Chapter 4 - The Venue

Warren Barnes smiled seductively as he began to tear the clothes off of the lovely blonde in front of him. Amanda or whatever her name was purred in response as Warren caressed every inch of her body before chuckling quietly to himself. Pressing his lips against hers, he began to thrust his body back and forth, pleasuring her in more ways than one.

He licked his lips in delight as he watched the girl revel at every powerful thrust he threw at her. She wasn't hiding the fact that she enjoyed it, he liked that about her. She traced her fingertips up and down his muscular arms. It sent shivers down his spine. He wasn't built like a brickhouse. He was lean, ripped more than anything. He often frequented the gym but preferred using the weights he had in his apartment, he was his toughest critic when it came to his workouts. Amanda raised her head to look Warren in the eyes. Just gazing into the ocean blue iris' were enough to send her over the edge. She was experiencing sensations she hadn't thought were possible. No man had ever satisfied her the way Warren was right now.

He put his right hand over her mouth to stop her from moaning with pleasure as he altered his rhythm to a faster pace. He could've sworn that she was almost ready to finish, but he wasn't done yet.

Unexpectedly, reality began to sink in and the setting of their escapade was revealed as a light switch was turned on to reveal a burly looking man waltzing through the magenta decorated room.

Warren glanced ahead with a smirk on his face. Granted, he was furious that this man had interrupted him, but the look on his face was priceless. The man's jaw fell to the floor as he stared in awe at the godlike physique spread eagled on Amanda.

Ah yes, Amanda.

She'd only just noticed the frightened man in the doorway and was mortified to say the least. She pushed Warren's hand from her mouth and gestured for him to stop.

Shrugging his shoulders, he obliged. He leant over to Amanda's bedside table and grabbed his clothes. A tight pair of Calvin Klein's were the first thing he put on. He didn't want to get fully dressed because he could sense how inferior the man stood in the doorway felt compared to him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" the man yelled as he waved his fat finger in Warren's face.

Warren slid himself into a pair of denim jeans and placed his hand on Amanda's knee affectionately. "Call me later babe."

He winked at the man standing in the doorway before sauntering straight past him without a care in the world.

Twenty minutes since his encounter with Amanda, Warren had decided to go for a drink. He headed to the place he always went. The Venue. The nightclub was popular, arguably, the most popular nightclub in Manhattan. He frequently visited the establishment to dance the night away with dozens of girls until he decided on which would have the luxury of spending the night with him. Heck, sometimes it was more than one woman. But that wasn't the only reason he visited The Venue, in fact the most important reason was close to his heart.

He thought about the reason he often went there, but decided to shrug it off. Tonight wasn't about being weak. Sentiment was for losers, he'd been taught that.

Once inside the club, the smell of beer hit his nostrils. He'd been gagging for an ice cold budweiser for hours. Strobe lighting exploded from the ceiling, showering the eager clubbers with a variety of colours that dazzled them as they continued to dance provocatively underneath it all.

Warren winked at the busty bartender who gave him his drink. She needn't ask what he wanted as she was aware of his usual order. He'd slept with her many moons ago. There wasn't many female staff at the club that hadn't given in to temptation.