*+Chapter 6+*

Deku's POV

On the ride over to the breakfast café, I had been wondering... Well thinking about what Totoroki said. That we were just out together as "friends".

But, I mean....I don't want it to be as "friends"! I just.... UGH! Why is this so incredible complicated and frustrating!? Why does love have to be so annoying?!? Why couldn't I just tell him that I'm head over heels for him?!?!?!? IM A FREAKING HERO!! I can fight villains and sort of stand up to kacchan now...

But. I can't. Do. THIS?!?!

I think I had started to mutter again because todoroki had asked me if anything was wrong.

"Oh um.. nothing. I'm okay. Just a bit hungry, that's all."

"Oh, well then you don't have to worry anymore because we're here now."

The engine on his motorcycle revved before shutting off. Todoroki got off the motorcycle before lending me his hand to help me off.

As we were walking toward the cafés entrance I had mentally decided that I was going to say something to him once we sat down. That I wanted this to be a date.

"H-hey... shouchan.... I, uh, wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh... um... okay. What about?" He questioned while opening the door for us.

I took a deep breath, "Well, you know how you saw—"

Before I could finish I was cut off by a "HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" We both turned to see who it was.

It was Kirishima and Kacchan. But the person screaming had been Kirishima of course. I still wanted to talk to todoroki though.. but i figures it would wait until after we ate.

Todoroki grabbed my hand and we walked over to where Kirishima and kacchan were sitting. They were sitting in a booth near a window. "Hey guys! Coincidence seeing you here!"

Todoroki and I sat down in front of them on the booth. A waitress came by and poured us all some coffee.

I grabbed the little cups of half & half on the table.(A/N: I was writing this during a test in class, cuz I finished early and I realized what I wrote and just.. OMG. It was near IMPOSSIBLE NOT to burst out laughing. Ppl were staring at me weird cuz I was suffocating 😂🥶)

I then added some sugar into my coffee. The coffee was kind of bitter so I kept putting sugar until it tasted better.

"Oi! Deku! Stop putting so much sugar in your coffee. You're gonna get diabetes."

"Cmon bakugou! Just let him enjoy his sugary coffee on his date."

Once I heard him say that I immediately stopped adding sugar. My eyes widened like saucers. Kacchan was even about to spit out his coffee.

"And how do you know they're in a date too?" Kacchan turned to face us. "See! Look at dekus fucking face! It looks like your hair!" He said pointing at Kirishimas hair.

Kirishima sighed and turned to me. "So... are, you guys on a date?" He asked. My face went blank. "W-well, y-you see, um..." I stared to say.

I looked down at my cup of sugary coffee and clenched my fists nervously on the table. I was a nervous wreck. What was I supposed to say?!

My knuckles started to turn white when I suddenly felt something in my hand. Todoroki has wrapped his hand over my fist. I looked up. "sh-shouchan...?" I said surprisingly.

He looked at me and then at them when he said, " yes. We are on a date." My heart fell out of my chest. I couldn't believe it!

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS NOW!