I shouldn't have

9 Y E A R S A G O

When Kyle was still 6 years old.

"Mom..? What are you doing.. it's 3AM.."

"It's nothing my dear, why are you still awake.?"

" I just woke up, I thought I heard something."

"Probably outside, my dear. Wanna join me? come sit."

"What I'm doing, I'm filling this signature papers for the office. Someday you'll be busy like me doing the stuffs that you will need."

"Mom, where's dad?"

"Dear, he went out for a while. He won't return here soon. You know what, let's go to bed. It's really up late."

"Okay."

9  Y E A R S L A T E R
PRESENT DAY

"Louis!! Sir Thompson! Anybody??! It's dark and freezing out here."

"How can they go without me?? that's just insane."

"Anyone!? Looks like it's going to rain."

???: Who are you? What are you doing here?.

"Thank goodness. Help us! our bus crashed and I don't know where the others went.

Oh no.. it's raining. We'll get a cold. Mister do you have a place to stay?"

"Yes, call me Leucoph. Our village is near. All the villagers might be sleeping now. Let's stay quiet for the rest of the night.

Do you have a phone with you, kid? Don't bother there's no signal here in the mountains. Stay with us for the rest of the night."

"Thank you very much, but tomorrow please help me find the people on the bus. We need to go home soon."

"As you wish, my fellow men will help you search the missing people. I shall take my leave, I still few things to do.
Dream tight."

"Yes, good night. Thanks again."

~

Dream Tight.

"Kyle! Kyle! Wake up! Wake up. It's me Louis! We need to get out of here fast!

"Lou..is! I have been looking everywhere! Where are the others? Why are you covered in blood.?!"

"There's no time to explain! Hurry go-."

As the time stopped, the motion of everything freezes. Leaves Kyle only his presence to move.
.
.
.

"I warned you didn't I?" A voice from a young boy.

"A kid's voice.? where are you? what's happening?"

"You made a choice. Now, you're here. Youuuu-" A small child voice's turned into a low pitched demonic tune.

"You"

"You"

"You"

"What? Help me! I can no longer move!"

"You"