Fear that leaves scars

" I'm fucked... What am I doing here.. I am aware that I was exhausted from walking!."

"Mom.. what would you do if you were with me in this situation..."

" I want to get out of here, I want to go home.."

"Please somebody.."

As he walked away from the empty village, he saw a large house with ancient carvings.

THE HOUSE OF IMPURITY

10 YEARS AGO

???: Son, you clean this room and get ready for bed.

Kyle: But daad! I'm not done playing.

Dad: I'm not done too argh *tickles baby Kyle*

Kyle: *tickles out of laughter" Daaaaad.

Mom: Well looks who's having fun without me. Come on sweetie it's late.

Dad: Come on kiddo. Time for bed. Honey, Imma go down stairs.

Mom: Okay..

Kyle: Mom, tell me a goodnight story!

Mom: But sweetie, I have already told you everything I know and your books.

Kyle: Then tell me a new one, please.

Mom: Alright, It's the time before the sunse-

~ PRESENT DAY ~

Kyle: When a bird flapping his wings while in a ocean. Filled with mysteries and yet to prevail.

As hope seems lost for the bird, he was ready to give up, but a man with his boat helped the poor bird. But is he safe now?
The man also is stranded nowhere with his boat dying of starvation and also felt hopeless. As both of them suffered together and died happily ever after.

B (Baby). Kyle: Mom.. that isn't a goodnight story.

Mom: I know dear. Not everything should be a happy ending. Now go to sleep.

Sweet dreams, baby.

~

This house seems fishy.. I have.. nowhere to go. I am starving.. Someone might be inside there might offer some food.

As Kyle opens the door, the house was really old looking and have furnitures covered with dusts and spider's web. It is completely dark.

Kyle: Hello! anyone there. This is a big house.. I might get lost in here. I need to find food fast.

I never expected in my entire life, I'll be doing this. I will get out of this place.

As he passes by the hallway, the crying angel's eyes follows his direction. He felt cold and his sense were weakened.

"Mom... what would you do to help.?"

He collapsed on the floor and heard running footsteps.

"Look it's Kyle! Hurry help him!" shouted by Louis.

"Louis..is that you???. Thank Goodness..."

"Louis... is gone. They're gone. I ate them." as Louis grinds his sharp teeth with a demonic voice coming from his mouth.

"What.. who are you.. no you're lying!"

Kyle lost conscious and completely fell asleep.

???: It's okay, dear. Everything is going to be okay..

- 1 0 Y E A R S A G O -

Kyle: Hah! Daddy find me if you caaaan!

Dad: Oh you little sneaky gorgeous!

Kyle: Imma hide here in mommies' closet.

Dad: Son?? Where are you?? Son?

While Kyle is hiding in the closet, a voice whispered to his hears and grabbed his body.

Kyle: DAAAAAD!

As his father runs into the stairs, Kyle was on the floor with a serious wound.

Dad: Honey! Kyle is in trouble! Call the ambulance. What happened?!!

Kyle: Dad...dad..

"I always cry for help huh. No wonder I get stuck at rough times. I don't want to remember it. Why do I keep dreaming everything way back...?"

F E A R
T H A T
L E A V E S
S C A R
part 2 (TBC)