I'm just saying

"I'm just saying," Chanyeol spoke over Chen's arguments, "if Lay and Tao ever got together, Tao would top."

"Tao is the ultimate bottom!" Chen yelled.

"Tao is taller!" Chanyeol argued.

Chen waved his hands around irritatedly. "Xiumin, what do you think?"

Xiumin floundered. "Urm...they could take it in turns?"

"Kris tops both anyways, so you don't need to worry," Luhan said.

"How do you know?" they all said.

"Kris is ultimate top," Luhan said. "Don't you read?"

At this point, Kris entered. Chanyeol grabbed his arm. "Kris, which of your boyfriends would top the other?"

Kris's eyes widened. "Top as in kill?" he gasped. Lay, behind him, was equally confused.

"Top as in, you know..." Both Chen and Chanyeol wiggled their eyebrows.

"Neither, because they're not going to be together," Kris growled. He stalked out.

"Yixing?" the others asked.

Lay frowned and leaned on the kitchen counter. "Between me...and Tao?"

"Yes!"

"I don't..." Lay began, but Sehun entered at that point.

"What are you talking about?" he said, getting food from the fridge.

"Lay and Tao - who would top," Chanyeol explained.

"Well, if you can't work that one out..." Sehun said, sipping orange juice. "I don't really see what use you guys are."

"So tell us," Chen demanded.

"No..." Sehun ran his finger along the edge of the counter. "I think you'll have to find out for yourselves."

The doorbell rang, which saved Sehun from Chen and Chanyeol's wrath. It was Taemin.

"Kyungsoo, you alright?" he asked immediately.

Kyungsoo nodded, he was fine.

"Jongin, I have something to ask you," Taemin looked at Kai.

"Ask away," Kai said.

"You might want this to be private."

Taemin steered Kai into another room. "So, what did you want to say?"

"I think...I think Char is ignoring me. She hasn't replied to my messages all afternoon." Taemin leant his head against the wall. It was cool, but his face was burning.

"Maybe she's busy..." Kai suggested, but his friend shook his head.

"It says she's seen them. Which means she's ignoring me."

"So, what might have happened?" Kai sighed. He had had to be extra patient since Taemin had met Char.

"I sort of stood her up on-our first date." Taemin cringed. "I...I had to leave to go out with Kyungsoo."

"Could she have seen you with Kyungsoo?"

Taemin turned to the younger boy. "She knows who he is."

"Then I don't know what to do," Kai said. "Now, the question in hand is...who would top-" Taemin raised his eyebrows- "out of Tao and Lay?"

Taemin put his head in his hands. After a few moments he said, "Lay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess he'd be...sexy?"

Kai giggled. "And this has nothing to do with you and him being in the woods last night?"

Taemin's jaw dropped.

"Yeah, I know. I was nearby." As Taemin continued to look confused, Kai grinned. "Wolf form."

So, what do you readers think? Lay or Tao?