Chapter Three

A/N Hi!!! :D Thx for reading and if you watch WWE or Wrestling there's a Ron Simmons reference down there :D Oh and there are also some other WWE references

~

When we landed,I thought that Tampa was beautiful! I mean the view,palm trees,the beach-ish theme! Me and Jennifer went inside a cab and headed to her house. Replace house with mansion. 

DAMN! (Ron Simmons reference!). Their house was huge!

Me and Jennifer headed inside and it was bigger on the inside than on the outside!

"Renee will show you your room" I turned to see a young girl (not younger than me about 22)  telling me to follow her. Renee showed me a HUGE room with a HUGE bed.

I jumped and landed on the bed face-first. The bed was so soft!! I turned on the tv to see CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan. Ehh... Must be a recap I thought. I was interrupted by Jennifer screaming my name. She said that I needed to come downstairs. When I did, I saw 8 boys staring at me. I checked my outfit to see if I was wearing anything slutty. 

I wasn't. Thank god! But most of the boys were young.

"Riley these are my sons. One is at the skatepark today so he will come later on."

"Kay..." I said.

"This is my youngest son,Sebastian." She pointed to a cute 2-yr-old little boy.

"This is Luke,my 5-yr-old." He had blond hair and chubby cheeks.

"This is Matthew or Matt my 9-yr-old." He had brown hair and freckles.

"This is Nathan my 10-yr-old." He had curly,dark,brown hair like Harry styles.

"This is David and Tyler,my twins. They're both 12." David and Tyler both had glasses and brown hair.

"I'm Max. And i'm 13." The older boys intorduced themselves. Max had chocolate-like hair and grey eyes.

"I'm Sam,and i'm 14." Sam had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"My last son,Lucas,is not here yet so you will see him and dinner or earlier." Jennifer told me.

"Ok." I said and went back up to my room. I landed face-first onto my bed again and watched some more wrestling. And then I watched Victorious 'cuz I was really bored.

I switched off the tv and got up and walked around to explore my room. I had a bathroom attached to my room so I had my own bathroom.... I also had a mini fridge filled with 5 cans of Coke,6 of Sprite,strawberries,10 Gatorades,Ice Cream,Cheese Sticks,Cookie Dough,and lots more!

I also had a balcony that showed their backyard pool. WHAT?! They had a pool?!?!?! Wow.... They're richer than I thought!